Internet provider

• We used to have cable/fiber optic, and I switched to T Mobile 5G, almost all my neighbors have satellite or something.

I pay for internet now $30 per month plus I also switched or phones for unlimited everything for $50 per month. Plus all the TV streaming works great 👍

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• I have T-mobil 5g on my iPhone and when I run a speed test and compare it to my frontier fiber the difference in upload speed is huge

this is wifi on my phone through my home wifi through frontier

and this is through my t-mobil 5g

Now I realize that upload speed might not matter to most people, but I have 8 security cameras that upload video and I am sure I dont need anything close to 400 Mbps, but I wouldn't feel comfortable if it was only 5Mbps or less - the cellular here at my house isn't the best by a long shot so I will stick with my 500Mbps fiber for now

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• Wow. 8 cameras. I live on 6.6 acres and have one Ring video doorbell. I guess that's another difference between California and the USA. If you get hit you'll have all kinds of evidence and nothing to do with it. All I want is the notification. Law enforcement doesn't even arrest people anymore let alone provide investigative services.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Wow. 8 cameras. I live on 6.6 acres and have one Ring video doorbell. I guess that's another difference between California and the USA. If you get hit you'll have all kinds of evidence and nothing to do with it. All I want is the notification. Law enforcement doesn't even arrest people anymore let alone provide investigative services.

forgot about the doorbell - make that 9 video cameras 👍

The unfortunate truth is that nowadays having cameras are almost a necessity. I hear stories of back in the day how you could sleep with the windows and doors open in most parts of the US. I am afraid those days are now long long gone.

• truth of it is that I just enjoy playing with the technology of it all and being able to keep an eye on things when we are away from home. Also I believe having the cameras and having them visible acts as a deterrent- easier to walk away and choose a different home. It’s fun for me is the primary reason for the cameras

• If you think I have too many cameras you should see how many other "smart" things and amazon echos I have :thumbsup:

I like being able to lay in bed at night and using my voice to turn on or off various lights around the house.

Especially like being able to light up the entire front and back yards with one simple voice command from any place in the house - - yep I'm a technology geek 8o

And if your going to be mischievous around someone's home - this house is not a good choice, you will be seen and recorded!! especially if you get near the garage!!

• Yet you poo-poo a simple labor saving device like the gas card. Interesting.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Yet you poo-poo a simple labor saving device like the gas card. Interesting.

sorry, I just dont consider holding the nozzle back 1/2 an inch with my left hand to be "labor" its really not that hard you know. certainly not worth spending any money to avoid