Thanks to Dave Again!

• Okay, so I have Dave@DDMWorks Stage 1 Turbo. Installed myself with some coaching by Dave 18 months ago.

Started having some backfiring this past weekend. Sent a note to Dave - AND HE ANSWERED WITHIN THE HOUR! Told me to look for a couple things, which I did. Eventually I found the issue (loose nut between the steering wheel and the seat - yeah, I'm an ID-10-Tee) and got it fixed.

But I just want to thank Dave@DDMWorks for his help and quick response. You don't find customer service like that everywhere. Which is why I keep spending my money there.

Thank you Dave!

• I have a boost gauge. And yes, I noticed the loss. It was that it was just so sudden like. Drove out to the car show Saturday after washing the SS - No problem (there was a cop most of the way there so we were driving the speed limit). Driving home - Problem.

Dave was thinking that I got something wet in the coils or somewhere (washed the SS and Engine Saturday before the car show.) Blew out the engine Monday night and took it for another drive. Was even worse. No power and boost gauge was bouncing all over the place. I could tell that the blow off valve wasn't working either. Let me to think I had a leak somewhere.

Wednesday night, I started top down, checking every single screw, hose, wire, etc. Started on the drivers side - found nothing in 15 mins. Went to the passenger side and started top down again. Wasn't until I touched the muffler that I found the muffler and turbo were both loose. Tightened both up in 5 mins and everything is fine.

This thread was more about Dave's quick (< 1 hr) response to a past customer. How many other companies or people can you say that about?

• chavey2 - Thanks for the shoutout, always great when it is something simple :) Hopefully see you out at the Slingexperience!

Dave, Your reputation is beyond reproach. Also, it makes new folks like me so much more comfortable knowing the vendors, enthusiasts, and general good guys like yourself help us out! Thank you!

If winners never quit and quitter never win, Why do we tell people to quit while they are ahead? :00000003: