Watch out for the curb! Protect your Slingshot with **Curb Alert!**

• Hey everyone! :)

Do you stress out every time you toss your Slingshot key to your "better half" because you're afraid he or she will munch the curb when it comes time to park?

Perhaps you yourself need a little help in the parking department. In either case, a curb alert is much cheaper than a new front lower dam, and it's certainly cheaper than a divorce.

Check out our quick install and review video. You can find this product here. >>> Curb Alert for the Polaris Slingshot.

• Great video as usual @slingking!! Although I was kind of expecting to see you talk one of your cohorts into laying in front of your Sling as a test subject for curb alert. Just to see if it would pick up on the larger sized road kill we find now and again........you know...."Clinical Trials" for the growing Sling community & what have you......... :00010317::00000436::00008040:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• So, I have to ask...are there any options for alert tones? See, my wife doesn't listen to me very much when it comes to things having to do with cars, lawn tractors, etc....so I'm not sure she'd listen to the beeping, either. What I need to have, is a loud recording of Chris Hemsworth's voice, saying, "IF YOU HIT THIS, YOU ARE GIVING YOUR HUSBAND PERMISSION TO SPEND A BUNCH MORE MONEY ON REPAIRS AND MODS TO THE SLINGSHOT!" She'd be dodging mosquitos and raindrops.

• I purchased one of these units what a pain to calibrate. There is no way slingking you got it calibrated on the first, second or perhaps even 3rd try. I went with your recommendation on mounting it where you did and how you angled it. it is not very forgiving to say the least. I must have been under the car 15 times and still it isn't where I want it to be. The distance is almost acceptable but the height I can't get right. Was wondering why you didn't mount it right up front where it would be easier to adjust? Being that high up I would think wouldn't be a problem? My wife found a curb came out of nowhere like your video so I had to buy one for my piece of mind.

• I purchased one of these units what a pain to calibrate. There is no way slingking you got it calibrated on the first, second or perhaps even 3rd try. I went with your recommendation on mounting it where you did and how you angled it. it is not very forgiving to say the least. I must have been under the car 15 times and still it isn't where I want it to be. The distance is almost acceptable but the height I can't get right. Was wondering why you didn't mount it right up front where it would be easier to adjust? Being that high up I would think wouldn't be a problem? My wife found a curb came out of nowhere like your video so I had to buy one for my piece of mind.

I'm sorry man. Mine did work on the very first try. I did assume however that other people would have a range of different experiences. I have my Slingshot lowered with the base size wheels. That's why I installed it back further so that it would clear the lower dam. I left mine on the default setting since it was the furthest point out. It went on and worked pretty easily. Maybe I got lucky. I didn't expect folks to have to many issues with them. :( Sorry. Let me know if I can help somehow.

• Good news and the bad news, maybe it wasn't necessary to climb under the sling 15 times. Seems like it is a faulty unit. I got everything calibrated like I have 15 other times before, went inside to cool off, hour later start the sling and nothing opened glove box touched the wires and the unit would go on and off. I can't figure out what input is the faulty one. Seems that when I plug in and turn twist the alert(siren) plug it goes on and off but the pos and gr wire are so close together I can't tell if it could be one of them, I sure hope not i did such a nice job on wiring everything and would hate to have to rewire everything. I purchased it from slingmods along with several other things I hope they will replace the unit with no problems. Will give them a call tomorrow. And update post.