New Product - 2015-2019 Polaris Slingshot tubular header

• We our happy to introduce our own version of this header that has been out since 2015. Works great with our turbo or supercharger kit or even naturally aspirated. Our new DDMWorks tubular header is designed to replace the poorly flowing stock cast manifold found on the 2015-2019 Polaris Slingshots from the factory. The tubular design has larger exhaust ports and a bigger collector than the stock piece and is designed for higher horsepower builds. These are the same headers that customers and our own supercharged and turbo Slingshots have been using with great success. If you are looking for a nice performance and visual improvement over the stock cast manifold for your boosted Slingshots, this is the upgrade you are looking for. Comes complete with new gaskets for installation.

- Fits: 2015-2019 Polaris Slingshots with 2.4L Ecotec Engine

- Tested on engine builds over 400HP

- Extra thick stainless steel flanges and tubing to handle higher heat and stress

- Tig welded in and out for durability

- True 2.5" collector

- Laser cut flanges

- OEM fitment can be used with stock exhaust, aftermarket exhausts that bolt to the stock location or DDMWorks Turbo kits

- Dual O2 sensor bungs on the header allow installation of a wideband or other sensors along with the stock O2 sensor

- Gaskets included! Gaskets required for installation are included with each header.

$395

https://www.ddmworks.com/Perfo…t-by-DDMWorks_p_3025.html

• Prob not. Not really into the lights/stereos, and that many folks on a ride is just too much. Houston wasn't fun for me.

I am going to be there Friday for a couple hours before heading up to pickup more 4 wheel kits, could have brought your header with me ;) Those rides do get kinda crazy for sure, worlds different from Maggie Valley for sure.

• I am going to be there Friday for a couple hours before heading up to pickup more 4 wheel kits, could have brought your header with me ;) Those rides do get kinda crazy for sure, worlds different from Maggie Valley for sure.

I'm sure they are. The reason for that is they don't have BILL MARTIN living down there.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Yeah, went to Houston a couple months ago. Ended up being 700+ SS. Which means rides were shot - it was an hour+ just for everyone to pull out the parking lot. We ended up sitting around drinking all the peach moonshine from the guy in the Top Hat. (Not that that was a problem....)

Sent from my SM-G960U using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app