Who Has 100,000 miles on their Slingshot

• EjFord someone said we are not allowed to report accumulated mileage of more than one Slingshot even if the same driver of all the Slingshots accumulated all the miles on each??

But, you are doing a Great Job of keeping the wheels turning and Not even Retired, like some of us ???

Roll on Our Friend, As Long as We Can and Enjoy Every Single Mile and Day!!

• EjFord someone said we are not allowed to report accumulated mileage of more than one Slingshot even if the same driver of all the Slingshots accumulated all the miles on each??

But, you are doing a Great Job of keeping the wheels turning and Not even Retired, like some of us ???

Roll on Our Friend, As Long as We Can and Enjoy Every Single Mile and Day!!

I did meet a young man (I think from OK) who has over 300,000 miles in the seat -- several Slingshots.

• Well went for a Maine vehicle inspection this week. Maine requires this every 12 months and mkne ran out in June. They place a sticker on your plate. Service rep said it wouldn't pass. It needed ball joints. They are a small slingshot dealer but a large atv and snowmobile dealer. I have a great relationship with the owners so I trust them. They know I do all my own maintenance except for recalls. I said to them I can put them on myself and they agreed. So I checked their price for the joints and they were within $5 from what I could find online. I told them to order and install. Probably going to cost me $150-200 for the install. Not worth busting my nuckles over. Since I'm going hit 110k soon, I'm not upset about doing this. I want to have the sling all set for next season. I already put a new rear tire on and was planning to put new fronts on this winter. They're sitting in the garage. Since I'll be hitting 110k just prior to storage, I'll be changing the oil and greasing the ujoint. Can't wait for next season. But it hit 75 today and same tomorrow. I'll keep riding until the snow flies. Anyone else have the balls replaced?

• Well went for a Maine vehicle inspection this week. Maine requires this every 12 months and mkne ran out in June. They place a sticker on your plate. Service rep said it wouldn't pass. It needed ball joints. They are a small slingshot dealer but a large atv and snowmobile dealer. I have a great relationship with the owners so I trust them. They know I do all my own maintenance except for recalls. I said to them I can put them on myself and they agreed. So I checked their price for the joints and they were within $5 from what I could find online. I told them to order and install. Probably going to cost me $150-200 for the install. Not worth busting my nuckles over. Since I'm going hit 110k soon, I'm not upset about doing this. I want to have the sling all set for next season. I already put a new rear tire on and was planning to put new fronts on this winter. They're sitting in the garage. Since I'll be hitting 110k just prior to storage, I'll be changing the oil and greasing the ujoint. Can't wait for next season. But it hit 75 today and same tomorrow. I'll keep riding until the snow flies. Anyone else have the balls replaced?

I know that was a serious post, but I thought you couldn’t replace your balls lol.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

Well just like keeping your nuts covered !!!????!!!!

JUST SAYIN

Keep Three Wheels Down

• Waiting to get appt to change ball joints at 109,700. I looked at service manual and it says you need a special tool. Dealer received joints so I'll call Tuesday to try and get an appt. Allot depends on the weather plus dealer is really busy with snowmobiles. Just want to get all my maintenance done so when spring comes I'm ready to go! Need to get new front tires put on, change supercharger oil and install the ddm calipers when they arrive. Just changed oil today.