Final Numbers of Participants at Slingshots in the Smokies Maggie Valley Parade?

• I saw your sling parked inside the fairgrounds. Thats one awesome machine! Looked around, wanted to say hello. Most likely I saw you and didn't know it.

• I saw your sling parked inside the fairgrounds. Thats one awesome machine! Looked around, wanted to say hello. Most likely I saw you and didn't know it.

It's always good to put a face to an online name!

I was like a squirrel on crack when at the fairgrounds. Running between a few vendors and yelling for my wife to bring the cash (that is my way to set limits).

Otherwise, we spent a ton of time on the roads and usually ended the evening with 6 or more Slingshots stopping by our place for dinner and a few cocktails. We pre-cooked a ton and didn't want to take any food back.

• I have not had the pleasure of going yet, but as I read more and more, I am less likely to attend. If it is getting too expensive and not as invigorating as previous years then it doesnt seem like it would be worth the trip from virginia to attend. I have only been to a few rides and have had quite a time doing them. Met a lot of great folks. My next event is the ride from DC to NY. Tons of slings go to that.

......if you remember , can you touch base with me ......last year the communication was messed up and a few of us missed that ride and we rode out to NJ hoping to catch that group.......these guys would like to ride to DC and ride back with the whole group......so if you can, like the day b4 just leave me a message on here, I'm like most, I check this forum daily lol........Thanks

• To much good riding in Maggie Valley.

How does that song go? "Indiana wants me. Lord, I can't go back there." ^^

You probably won't remember me. I met you at Mayhem in the Mountains in 2019. Used to live in Hamlet, Ind. many years ago. Tried to find you all week with no luck. Met the lady with the hot rod four wheeler and asked her if you were there. She said, "Yes, he is around.". And yes after 6 years you should go home, let the cat out, and mow the yard! LOL

Sorry about hijacking the thread.

2019 GT

Three years of too much stuff to list

• How does that song go? "Indiana wants me. Lord, I can't go back there." ^^

You probably won't remember me. I met you at Mayhem in the Mountains in 2019. Used to live in Hamlet, Ind. many years ago. Tried to find you all week with no luck. Met the lady with the hot rod four wheeler and asked her if you were there. She said, "Yes, he is around.". And yes after 6 years you should go home, let the cat out, and mow the yard! LOL

No cats to go home to....just a lovely wife.

• How does that song go? "Indiana wants me. Lord, I can't go back there." ^^

I think you posted a pick of my sling unless you added splitters to your bumper. Those rims you picked look amazing. Didn’t know I was chatting with a member.

• ......if you remember , can you touch base with me ......last year the communication was messed up and a few of us missed that ride and we rode out to NJ hoping to catch that group.......these guys would like to ride to DC and ride back with the whole group......so if you can, like the day b4 just leave me a message on here, I'm like most, I check this forum daily lol........Thanks

my memory is horrible but i will attempt to do my best. The dates are Saturday July 16th and returning the 17th.

• I think you posted a pick of my sling unless you added splitters to your bumper. Those rims you picked look amazing. Didn’t know I was chatting with a member.

I am terrible about going back and checking posts. Yes, I was noting your front splitter. This was my first SITS. Been wanting to go for three years. Finally had to retire just so I could go! After buying the '19 SSGT, I had not seen another one. I go to SITS and see at least 10 of them! I got so many ideas and spent way too much cash that week. The white 22s from UAS made a big dent in the wallet, but, the wife really likes them. When I got home, I had to re-engineer the Polaris fender bracket/shock mount to get the fender back on. Also shortened the bracket 1 inch to compensate for the 22 inch wheel. Have to chill for a while on SS parts. LOL

2019 GT

Three years of too much stuff to list

• This year unfortunately was down compared to last year (by A LOT). I was told by someone (won't say who) that the count was 600. :/ While I knew this to be BS (this being my 6th year attending) I let this person talk anyways. If things don't change this event could possibly go downhill to the point of not happening in the future. Hopefully there will be discussion on how to make the event better for everyone (vendors and participants) so that it will continue for years to come and get bigger and better...:|

2JZ Swap - 400+ WHP - Custom Hood - PRP Seats - Cerwin Vega Stereo - AccuAir - Foose Wheels - Hankook Tires - LiteTheNite LED's