Radiator Options

• Hey all, Think I know the answer, but also realize I learn new stuff everyday so asking the experts! Besides DDM, are there any other radiator options that are an upgrade over the stock radiator? I have some coolant where I didn't before and pretty sure I might of messed up this radiator way back on the turbo install as that's when I started having the "burping" issues after it'd sit in my garage over night. Since it's coming out with clutch job, mod as well replace. I'd get Dave's but didn't plan ahead and lead time is too long to leave my sling all tore apart. Can get OEM one here this weekend (I have a few weeks really), but want to see if any other options out there that are direct fits before I go with another OEM one. Thanks Guys!

• Hey all, Think I know the answer, but also realize I learn new stuff everyday so asking the experts! Besides DDM, are there any other radiator options that are an upgrade over the stock radiator? I have some coolant where I didn't before and pretty sure I might of messed up this radiator way back on the turbo install as that's when I started having the "burping" issues after it'd sit in my garage over night. Since it's coming out with clutch job, mod as well replace. I'd get Dave's but didn't plan ahead and lead time is too long to leave my sling all tore apart. Can get OEM one here this weekend (I have a few weeks really), but want to see if any other options out there that are direct fits before I go with another OEM one. Thanks Guys!

I've got a brand new OEM one here if you need it.

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• I've got a brand new OEM one here if you need it.

Thank You Sir, will let you know! I'm going to take it to that local spot Orangeman found for me (had no idea, nor thought to look local) and see what they say. I'll be able to confirm if it's damaged/leaking and see what they have for more efficient options. Will keep you in mind for sure if I do need new OEM one! Thank You all!

• Good call they tested it and that's not my issue! I did order Dave's upgrade option but will be awhile before that goes in with 10-12 week time from order estimated. So in meantime, going to put the OEM lower hose, back of engine one, and one at bottom of coolant tank back to factory and see if that helps with my random coolant leak issues. Saved me some $ though so appreciate it Orangeman!

• The rear radiator kit was something we came up with because I was roasting at the track in the staging lines especially when the cooling fans would kick on. We put a lower temp switch in it so it would pull all of the heat out the rear keeping my front cooling fan from ever turning on. It also increased coolant capacity. Not sure it would fit with a quad kit but I’ll know soon. 😉 I did have one customer mount it to the sub frame of their quad kit above the diff. Turned out good.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke