slingshot only website

• is it just me or is the slingshot only website having problems?

been trying to check out something on their site since yesterday and all I get is a page full of error message text

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• is it just me or is the slingshot only website having problems?

been trying to check out something on their site since yesterday and all I get is a page full of error message text

I've been into slingmods today with no issues but all day yesterday and this morning have had issues attempting to place an order through DDMWorks. I never got through to place the order.

• I've been into slingmods today with no issues but all day yesterday and this morning have had issues attempting to place an order through DDMWorks. I never got through to place the order.

slingmods has been fine and DDM and zip only slingshot only.com has been a problem

• still having problems - if I go to slingshot only.com I get this

and if I click through to get to the site I gt this:

seriously is slingshotonly.com working for others?

• I tried from my phone and got the same message.

Not to derail this thread but, Any information on slingshot-accessories.com ? I hadn't seen it before. Anyone familiar?

A new 'player' mostly seeing on the Face Book ... lots of people showing up there. Has anyone tried calling Slingshot Only?

• I just tried PM'ing sales@slingshotonly the following -

Several folks on SlingshotInfo.com report being unable to securely connect to your website and are receiving warnings the site may be impersonated or may have an expired security certificate or a time issue.

Hopefully, I got someone's attention and things will get fixed if it's a problem at their end.

• I tried from my phone and got the same message.

Not to derail this thread but, Any information on slingshot-accessories.com ? I hadn't seen it before. Anyone familiar?

no I hadn't seen the before, they do seem to offer most of the goodies made by DDM so perhaps Dave@DDMWorks can chime in with more information.

another one I stumbled across is slingshotspot.com - - - seems to be the site for Metricks products, its where I got my hood lift assist spring kit

• I've been into slingmods today with no issues but all day yesterday and this morning have had issues attempting to place an order through DDMWorks. I never got through to place the order.

Our server was updating yesterday and over the weekend, let me know if you need help getting the order in, we will get you taken care of.

• no I hadn't seen the before, they do seem to offer most of the goodies made by DDM so perhaps Dave@DDMWorks can chime in with more information.

another one I stumbled across is slingshotspot.com - - - seems to be the site for Metricks products, its where I got my hood lift assist spring kit

That is the parts site for a company up in Virginia Beach, VA, they do a lot of rentals and actually a fair amount of parts now also.