• does anyone here have a link to replacement wheel caps that will fit my stock 18 and 20 inch 2016 SL wheels?

My wheel caps have always looked crapy thy came that way and it has always been something of a minor annoyance - - I would love to find something just plain black that I could replace th stock caps with. Slingmods used to sell some billet caps and I had them on my wish list, but looking now they no longer seen to available

anyway it doesn't need to be fancy like billet, just something that looks good and fits

Thanks

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Just pull them off and paint them. I painted one set red and another set black and had some SS Decal's made for the center and then clear coated.

• Yes - I am aware that I can just buy replacement Polaris caps, but I was hoping for something without the Slingshot branding - - I would think there should be generic aftermarket caps sold - - there have to be other brands of wheels that use the same size center caps

• You don't like the slingshot?

Love the Slingshot - - just dont care for branding - - if they want me to advertise for them then they can pay me - - took the "slingshot" off the fin a long time ago and am in the process of removing as much of what's left as possible

• so you removed all the adver6from your other vehicles? Lol

Except for the few cars / trucks that were leased over the years the answer is yes - I think most vehicles just have a cleaner look without all of the branding and badges

• Except for the few cars / trucks that were leased over the years the answer is yes - I think most vehicles just have a cleaner look without all of the branding and badges

100% agree with you on this. I removed all the Polaris badges ASAP along with badges on every vehicle I've owned.

If you measure the wheel center cap you can find universal replacements on eBay and certain wheel shops.

When life knocks you down, calmly get back up, smile, and very politely say, "Is that all you've got?

• 100% agree with you on this. I removed all the Polaris badges ASAP along with badges on every vehicle I've owned.

If you measure the wheel center cap you can find universal replacements on eBay and certain wheel shops.

yep - that's part of why I posted this, I was hoping that one of my friends here had already done this and could give me the diameter without me having to pull one off - - Dont really want to have to take a wheel off so I can pop one off from the inside and mine are all on there good enough that when I do have replacements I will probably mess the current ones up when I remove them - would really rather not destroy one getting it off until I have replacements in hand

As a side note earlier today I shot an e-mail off to Rev Dynamics asking them this question - - pretty sure they will at least know the size and they might even have some nice center caps

• yep - that's part of why I posted this, I was hoping that one of my friends here had already done this and could give me the diameter without me having to pull one off - - Dont really want to have to take a wheel off so I can pop one off from the inside and mine are all on there good enough that when I do have replacements I will probably mess the current ones up when I remove them - would really rather not destroy one getting it off until I have replacements in hand

As a side note earlier today I shot an e-mail off to Rev Dynamics asking them this question - - pretty sure they will at least know the size and they might even have some nice center caps

If you can wait for tomorrow I will let you know. I just happen to have an extra set to measure.

• If you can wait for tomorrow I will let you know. I just happen to have an extra set to measure.

Awesome!! That would be fantastic- thank you 🙏

• Awesome!! That would be fantastic- thank you 🙏

Measured with a micrometer Center cap O.D. is 2.96 inch or 75.4 mm Just the cap, without the stick on is 74.3 mm The rim I.D. is 2.46 inches or 62.6 mm If you pull the stock caps from the from the front side, you take a change of bending the Polaris stick on. ASK ME HOW I KNOW? Have a good day I messed up the first time and rechecked.

• According to Slingmods and a measurement I just took the Slingshots use a 3"(76mm) cap. This is a standard size for center caps. Found black and chrome on ebay in this size. The only part in question is the interior ring diameter of the universal models.

When life knocks you down, calmly get back up, smile, and very politely say, "Is that all you've got?

• Measured with a micrometer Center cap O.D. is 2.96 inch or 75.4 mm Just the cap, without the stick on is 74.3 mm The rim I.D. is 2.46 inches or 62.6 mm If you pull the stock caps from the from the front side, you take a change of bending the Polaris stick on. ASK ME HOW I KNOW? Have a good day I messed up the first time and rechecked.

thank you for your effort and I am sorry your cap bent

but you did give me an idea - - perhaps if I can't find a suitable replacement I could remove the Polaris stick ons from the caps and then recover them with something else - my daughter has one of those vinyl cutting machines and if I got her the material I am sure she could cut an exact fit

again thank you :thumbsup:

• thank you for your effort and I am sorry your cap bent

but you did give me an idea - - perhaps if I can't find a suitable replacement I could remove the Polaris stick ons from the caps and then recover them with something else - my daughter has one of those vinyl cutting machines and if I got her the material I am sure she could cut an exact fit

again thank you :thumbsup:

My cut outs are almost a silver circle with the SS in the middle. The Black ones look the best the red is just a little too much with the red Sling. I did not remove anything just put 3 heavy coats of paint over them.