The Real Anthony Fauci

• I could not find my earlier posting about the other two books on Covid on some of the lies that were told about it. I just received this book by Robert F. Kenndy Jr. that I ordered off of Amazon. I would advise everyone to read this book, The Real Anthony Fauci. According to Fox News this is the book that they tried to stop. I have only read about the first 20 pages and had to put it down. There are over 2,000 people, articles and studies for reference for this book. Yes! They are listed. Here is one for you, do you know that Fauci is the highest paid employee of the U. S. Government. More than even the president. $417,608 per year :evil::evil:

• Personally I suspect that before all of this Covid crap Fauci was probably just a guy trying to do his job, unfortunately I think the fame and being put in the spotlight went to his head and completely pushed him over the edge

These days I think that staying in that spotlight has become more important than doing the job - I think he will say pretty much anything to try to stay relevant.

As to making over 400k a year - - that doesn't impress me, I highly suspect with his credentials he could have made much more in the private sector if he were willing to actually work - - - heck the head of the teachers Union, the ATF, Randi Weingarten makes around 565k a year and you know we are paying that through forced dues that public school teachers are made to pay. Yea - they may not be officially on the Government payroll, but there are a ton of people making much more than Fauci who get their money by sucking on the government tit.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• but is he really? - - a quick google pulled up this top 100 government pay

and these are just the people on the official payroll - you and I both know there are many many people that make much more that get their money from our tax dollars - like I said above the head of the teachers union would be just one example - her pay comes from union dues, which are taken from public teachers pay which in turn comes from our tax dollars

also I just dont think what Fauci makes is even important - I dont dislike the man because of what he is paid, I dislike him because he will say anything to keep himself in the spotlight even if it hurts you and me - - - actually looking at the list I posted above I actually find it to be a good thing that medical people are the highest paid - at least they should be doing something important unlike all of the members of congress

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Personally I suspect that before all of this Covid crap Fauci was probably just a guy trying to do his job, unfortunately I think the fame and being put in the spotlight went to his head and completely pushed him over the edge

These days I think that staying in that spotlight has become more important than doing the job - I think he will say pretty much anything to try to stay relevant.

As to making over 400k a year - - that doesn't impress me, I highly suspect with his credentials he could have made much more in the private sector if he were willing to actually work - - - heck the head of the teachers Union, the ATF, Randi Weingarten makes around 565k a year and you know we are paying that through forced dues that public school teachers are made to pay. Yea - they may not be officially on the Government payroll, but there are a ton of people making much more than Fauci who get their money by sucking on the government tit.

You need to read this book and you will find out just how many people that have died because of him and Bill Gates. Yes! Bill has something like a 25% interest in the Vaccine. They have been hiding the real death numbers and the problems with the vaccine. Besides the fact that the vaccine does not do what they say, but it is ALL ABOUT THE MONEY. The more I read in this book the more I found about how crooked Bill Gates and Fauci are. I knew or guessed about some of this but you will not believe what has really been done to the people of the world because of them. The people that have died just for money. You need to read the book. Send me your address and I will send you a copy.