• So a while ago i changed tires n rims from base to SL ..and also my alpha single shocks...so i knew i needed a alignement..took it to dealer and wow,,what a nice difference in ride quality,,,the mechanic also noticed my belt was to tight...wayyyy tight,so he loosened it to spec..and again,,wow,,,no noise like before. Happy today ...tomorrow is oil and filter change for my trip to LI,NY...yeah!!! :thumbup:

• I had mine laser aligned last year at Ozark Invasion by Cycle Springs. The difference was day and night. It's sad that they don't come properly aligned from the factory.

Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing.
    Moderation is for cowards.

• I asked our local dealer about the laser alignment when I was in there on Tuesday. He has the rig for the Spyder, but apparently the gear to use that rig on the Sling runs an extra $2800, and he said he can't justify the outlay until the cost comes down by about 50%. It's good to know it makes such a positive difference on the ride, though....maybe if enough of us locally ask him for it, he can justify buying it sooner. @V-SHOT, what do you think?

• I asked our local dealer about the laser alignment when I was in there on Tuesday. He has the rig for the Spyder, but apparently the gear to use that rig on the Sling runs an extra $2800, and he said he can't justify the outlay until the cost comes down by about 50%. It's good to know it makes such a positive difference on the ride, though....maybe if enough of us locally ask him for it, he can justify buying it sooner. @V-SHOT, what do you think?

We could also contact Brewer Cycles and set up an Alignment Day of the Wrecking Crew!!!!