Mr. Bill is gonna have new Neighbors

• Well there goes the neighborhood. No more beer or bourbon! Look out for the next rally!

Guess we might have to make a trip to have the water checked out.

We have to check water out before DER gets there for sure.

Just Sayin

Keep Three Wheels Down

• If you live there, you take it for granted, when you visit there you give it your all. I wouldn’t mind it in summer months but love my SW Florida winters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• I just bought my shares of Ole Smokey Moonshine Company. Figured it would be a great time to do it before the massive demand starts

NOTE: The above post was made as a joke and was not intended as an advice on financial investing. Do not take it seriously and if so, understand that you're investing is done solely at your own risk and can not be blamed on reading the above posting

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I just bought my shares of Ole Smokey Moonshine Company. Figured it would be a great time to do it before the massive demand starts

NOTE: The above post was made as a joke and was not intended as an advice on financial investing. Do not take it seriously and if so, understand that you're investing is done solely at your own risk and can not be blamed on reading the above posting

thanks for buying stock from our company :00008172::00008172:

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

Edited once, last by mytoy ().