• Thanks Steve, as I look around lots of my younger friends are in worse shape than I am. Hope all is well with you and Angie.

• Harvey has kept us updated, you and Georgia have been and will continue to be in our prayers. Rho and I hope n pray you get well soon. We haven't been able to make it up your way for over a year now, I don't even remember last time, thinking it was the time we ate lunch at that diner, think it was The Clock or something like that. Anyhow... hopeful we get to see y'all in a couple months. You take care... please give Georgia our best.

• Harvey has kept us updated, you and Georgia have been and will continue to be in our prayers. Rho and I hope n pray you get well soon. We haven't been able to make it up your way for over a year now, I don't even remember last time, thinking it was the time we ate lunch at that diner, think it was The Clock or something like that. Anyhow... hopeful we get to see y'all in a couple months. You take care... please give Georgia our best.

On the mend ... probably going to be slow, but going in the right direction. Missed couple of rides that I wanted to do, but there will be more.