• Could probably just 'copy & paste' all of the above posts. Thursday 19 Aug went for a pain treatment at 3:15 pm. A pain NOT connected to the pain I was in for treatment of popped up and the pain Doctor sent me straight to the hospital. (did not do the treatment) Next 5 days in the hospital --- Friday gallstone removal, Saturday gallbladder removed---doctor spent and hour with a mini 'backhoe and power washer' cleaning up the area mess left behind from the internal bleeding from the last go around before he could even see the gallbladder. Home Monday pm with a drain bag and uncomfortable. Another month with NO riding and No work. And still have not addressed the problem that I was trying to get fixed. Did somebody say 'golden years'. Up and moving around and hope to get better...SOON.

• Could probably just 'copy & paste' all of the above posts. Thursday 19 Aug went for a pain treatment at 3:15 pm. A pain NOT connected to the pain I was in for treatment of popped up and the pain Doctor sent me straight to the hospital. (did not do the treatment) Next 5 days in the hospital --- Friday gallstone removal, Saturday gallbladder removed---doctor spent and hour with a mini 'backhoe and power washer' cleaning up the area mess left behind from the internal bleeding from the last go around before he could even see the gallbladder. Home Monday pm with a drain bag and uncomfortable. Another month with NO riding and No work. And still have not addressed the problem that I was trying to get fixed. Did somebody say 'golden years'. Up and moving around and hope to get better...SOON.

Feel better soon and remember despite all of the crap that comes with getting older it is still better than the option

<3<3

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Dang EJ. Bill and I both said having medical issues sucked. You could have take our word for it . There's no need to find out on your own. At least you'll get it all under control so you can get away for your annual Florida trip this winter

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Were with you EJ. It's always Ok to take a break sometime. But don't ever give up.

Saw the Gen Doc today and told him that I have only been 'DEPRESSED' 9 days in 77 years and all since I met him. only time in hospital in 77 years are the 9 days since I met you... Still a good Doc and think I'll keep him as long I don't end up back in the hospital soon.

• Dang EJ. Bill and I both said having medical issues sucked. You could have take our word for it . There's no need to find out on your own. At least you'll get it all under control so you can get away for your annual Florida trip this winter

That will be in the plans.

Good to hear your home again!!! Hope you get this straightened out soon! We'll keep you in our prayers .

All that clean living is catching up with you. 😁. Take it easy and heal, prayers headed your way.

• EJ, just doesn't seem right that your are not working or riding in you SS and many times both. Praying for a quick recovery. Take care of yourself. Looking forward to hearing your back on the road again. Cathy says to take care of yourself and get well soon.

• EJ, just doesn't seem right that your are not working or riding in you SS and many times both. Praying for a quick recovery. Take care of yourself. Looking forward to hearing your back on the road again. Cathy says to take care of yourself and get well soon.

Other than Funcycle, I don't think anyone rides and enjoys his (or her) Slingshot as much as EJ does. I'd give almost anything to have the piss and vinegar that that guy has. He doesn't even look his age

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Other than Funcycle, I don't think anyone rides and enjoys his (or her) Slingshot as much as EJ does. I'd give almost anything to have the piss and vinegar that that guy has. He doesn't even look his age

Thanks for the kind words Phil. Doctors got me knocked down just a little at the moment, hopefully this too will pass. Won't be doing some of the fall rides that I wanted to but will be out for some short rides around the area.

• Get well EjFord !

Like you, I look around and notice all my friends are getting old...

Then I look in the mirror and think, and the bastards are dragging me with them.

Only one thing left for us to do...

We gotta get younger friends.

Have a good day EJ

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS: