Happy July 4th

• Happy 4th of July to everyone. While we all try to have a great time with family and friends, let's not forget what the reason we have this holiday. Having an independence should not be taken lightly. As such, having our freedom and independence should not be take away without some resistance. Let's all do our best to keep the freedoms we have and PEACEFULLY let our voices be heard

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Just got home from a fun evening at a friend’s house. I was elected to be the chef so I grilled hamburgers, hotdogs & bratwurst for 16 people. Potato salad, baked beans, fruit plate, chips & dips, etc. plus German chocolate cake & ice cream for dessert. (And lots of adult beverages)…

But, grilling out is pretty much required by law on Independence Day isn’t it?! :/ Fireworks going off absolutely EVERYWHERE this year. Seems like people are blowing off steam & celebrating the end of Covid more than anything. Saturday was heavy with fireworks also.

Was a very enjoyable day. Hope everyone had a safe & happy 4th.

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Just got home from a fun evening at a friend’s house. I was elected to be the chef so I grilled hamburgers, hotdogs & bratwurst for 16 people. Potato salad, baked beans, fruit plate, chips & dips, etc. plus German chocolate cake & ice cream for dessert. (And lots of adult beverages)…

But, grilling out is pretty much required by law on Independence Day isn’t it?! :/ Fireworks going off absolutely EVERYWHERE this year. Seems like people are blowing off steam & celebrating the end of Covid more than anything. Saturday was heavy with fireworks also.

Was a very enjoyable day. Hope everyone had a safe & happy 4th.

Wow, that sounds like a hell of a meal. I just LOVE the grilled ice cream, but you can't use those new cardboard straws to eat it with. :thumbsup:

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE