My trip to Alpha Powersport EH!

• Here's Henry and his group and a few of the slingshots thier working on. When we go back tomorrow were going to watch my sling getting ripped apart for a while. Which they have absolutely no problem with. Then Henry is going to let us borrow his again. He's going to draw me some maps of the roads around the shop so we can go touring around. How cool is that customer service oriented for sure. I may not want to leave lol.

• It was months ago Izak came to me at the supper table and said dad dad check this out. Someone put a v8 in a slingshot. And here he is sitting in that very slingshot. Got to start it and feel the power himself. He's been talking about it ever since couple of hours now. I'm sure he's texted all his friends by now to tell them. Dream come true for my little feller for sure.

• I don't know why, but I'd really like the 4 wheeler with a nice body kit for the rear end... It just looks built for a sand dune or something.

That's funny that's exactly what I was telling Henry. Fill in the back flowing into some fenders over the tires with air scoops like a f1 car in front of the tires to channel the air to cool the brakes. The frame is beautiful and they really nailed the stance.

• Here's Henry and his group and a few of the slingshots thier working on. When we go back tomorrow were going to watch my sling getting ripped apart for a while. Which they have absolutely no problem with. Then Henry is going to let us borrow his again. He's going to draw me some maps of the roads around the shop so we can go touring around. How cool is that customer service oriented for sure. I may not want to leave lol.

So cool that you posted a pic of the shop! That's awesome!

• It was months ago Izak came to me at the supper table and said dad dad check this out. Someone put a v8 in a slingshot. And here he is sitting in that very slingshot. Got to start it and feel the power himself. He's been talking about it ever since couple of hours now. I'm sure he's texted all his friends by now to tell them. Dream come true for my little feller for sure.

so happy and excited for you guys! Xoxo. Have fun my loves! Xoxo :00009068:

• Hey I was talking to one of the guys in the shop and here's an interesting tidbit I didn't know but apparently polaris is changing the black plastic on the hood to smooth and shiny. Had one at Maggie Valley apparently. I didn't know that and if you didn't well now you do. Will be a bunch of guys looking for that part number when it comes out. Hopefully they make a bunch of stock.

• Hey I was talking to one of the guys in the shop and here's an interesting tidbit I didn't know but apparently polaris is changing the black plastic on the hood to smooth and shiny. Had one at Maggie Valley apparently. I didn't know that and if you didn't well now you do. Will be a bunch of guys looking for that part number when it comes out. Hopefully they make a bunch of stock.

Yes the new le has smooth plastic. I believe they're selling the smooth trim pieces in a few colors now for the low low price of 1200 dollars.

Time at Alpha is good time. You should watch Andy swap an alternator. It happens fast. I can't think of anyone over there that isn't great. Henry, Andy, and Troy all have such big personalities. They're totally different from one another so there's always something to talk about.

• Yes the new le has smooth plastic. I believe they're selling the smooth trim pieces in a few colors now for the low low price of 1200 dollars.

Time at Alpha is good time. You should watch Andy swap an alternator. It happens fast. I can't think of anyone over there that isn't great. Henry, Andy, and Troy all have such big personalities. They're totally different from one another so there's always something to talk about.

So true thier a great bunch for sure. 1200 bucks holy doodle lol that's like 500000 canadian dollars lol. Well maybe not but you could at least double that for us Canadians. Really Polaris should be giving us a kickback for talking up thier product. I'm 100 percent sure I've convinced quite a few to buy one. :thumbsup: Lol

• Not to sidetrack this thread or hijack it in any way - BUT. I finally had my turn to meet Henry from Alpha after all this time. Not sure how that was going to play out, I can tell you that he's the real deal. We talked a bit and I told him that the work he and his guys do is sick. He even tossed on a second burger patty on my bun on Thursday night's BBQ. He's not only a restaurant owner, but he knows his way around a grill - the burger was done perfect. And to my surprise, when I was packing up to head out a day earlier to stay ahead of the storm, Henry came over, shock my hand and wished us a safe ride home. I told him we'd meet up again in the Rockies. Henry may be a good business owner, but he's also a great guy. Glad to have finally met you Henry and thanks for your friendship

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Not to sidetrack this thread or hijack it in any way - BUT. I finally had my turn to meet Henry from Alpha after all this time. Not sure how that was going to play out, I can tell you that he's the real deal. We talked a bit and I told him that the work he and his guys do is sick. He even tossed on a second burger patty on my bun on Thursday night's BBQ. He's not only a restaurant owner, but he knows his way around a grill - the burger was done perfect. And to my surprise, when I was packing up to head out a day earlier to stay ahead of the storm, Henry came over, shock my hand and wished us a safe ride home. I told him we'd meet up again in the Rockies. Henry may be a good business owner, but he's also a great guy. Glad to have finally met you Henry and thanks for your friendship

Well we will just make sure he gets that message @Turbosling

• One other thing you don't see in Canada. You can watch TV while your filling up with gas.
    Mind blown again lol.

I can't believe that's actually a thing! Tv at a gas pump? I think I would rather have someone pump the gas for me instead. And make me coffee. This making my own coffee thing is getting old. Manservant coffee tastes waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better. After all this fooling around, and extra shopping that has occurred at Alpha, there had better be awesome coffee delivered to me in bed. Some other gratitude delivered to my bed would also be appreciated... :00000019:

• I can't believe that's actually a thing! Tv at a gas pump? I think I would rather have someone pump the gas for me instead. And make me coffee. This making my own coffee thing is getting old. Manservant coffee tastes waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better. After all this fooling around, and extra shopping that has occurred at Alpha, there had better be awesome coffee delivered to me in bed. Some other gratitude delivered to my bed would also be appreciated... :00000019:

Lol Ya I miss u too.