Neutrino Element SmartPhone Controlled Accessory Fuse Block

• So I have been debating on this for a while now. It just seems too good to pass up. I am just having a hard time with $250 for it I have only added some under glow LED light, but plan on adding more exterior and interior lighting, have purchased the TricLED entry stills, and possibly heated gear late next year. Can I make all the lighting the same color with this? Is this a waste of money for what I am using it for? Any feedback from other that have used this? Benefits and drawbacks? How easy is it to install? Thanks in advance!

• I have the Neutrino and use it mainly for anything low-variable wattage. An example would be our heated seats ~> we have PRP heat pads installed, and if you don't dial-down the power on them, your buns will get hella toasty! =O

That aside, is it worth the money for what you are looking to do? Depends... If you know how to wire up a standard fuse block/capacitors/resistors/switches (i.e. are good with electrical stuff), I would say: "save your money" and make something cool!

BUT if you're not, the Neutrino will allow you to easily operate those light circuits (on/off) and feed power to some sort of wireless RGB controller like this: B0773J78GD

For simple lighting, it's nice to have... but I can think of other uses I'd rather have it control.

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

• Good info and I think you just helped me make my mind up. I am not an expert at electric stuff, but know my way around to do what I need to do. I think I will save my money and make something cool. Appreciate the quick response!