Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• @WOLF - now that Pocahontas is a sure loser who is your 2020 pick now ?? Enquiring minds want to know :00008172:

Kasich, since the Dems will gain a lot of seats, causing the Republicans to start to pull away from Trump and Mueller's conclusions icing Trump further we will see a new Republican running. :D Or I'm talking out my ass to mess with you and have no clue who I would pick. :thumbsup:

• Kasich, since the Dems will gain a lot of seats, causing the Republicans to start to pull away from Trump and Mueller's conclusions icing Trump further we will see a new Republican running. :D Or I'm talking out my ass to mess with you and have no clue who I would pick. :thumbsup:

Picture is worth a 1000 words :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I said earlier that I was going to bow out of this thread for awhile and I was convinced to stick around, now I think my original instinct was correct.
    I want to be here on this forum to hang out with friends, learn from them and contribute my knowledge whenever possible.

As to this particular sub forum I have made my views pretty clear, I think the Democrats and Republicans are all in the same club and we are not allowed in that club.

as such all I can do by staying here is to repeat myself which really wont change a thing and in the end will just make me more depressed about the current state of our country

As such I will bid you all farewell, I am going back to talking about something that brings us all together, our slingshots. I might be back in a few days. or maybe not

Just know one thing - I love you all

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• But are you willing to kiss my ring? It's brand new and came in my new box of Cracker Jacks.

• @edwardaneal - I see your point. This thread has endured since the inception of this forum and for the most part has been very respectful expressing many different points of view. @WOLF and I go WAY back bantering which I wish we had more left leaning members comment. I disagree with a lot of his views but do not dislike him personally or think he is stupid for what he believes. IMO if he and I were in a power position we could find common ground on on many issues but agree to disagree on others without viciously attacking the other. Politics has long been a passion of mine and I do not do social media so this is the only place I vent (save and except my porch with friends and a sometimes too large a glass of fine Kentucky bourbon :D ) my some time frustration. I respect everybody”s POV and if you choose to no longer comment here know we will miss you and hope your hiatus doesn’t last long.

Edited once, last by Bill Martin ().

• Dont worry, its not the company here everyone has been very nice a nothing but civil - - - The problem is me - - - I find the current state of our 2 party duopoly to be very disheartening and hanging out and talking about it is depressing

given the choice of sharing mods, rides and so many other things that are very fun, or coming to the politics suck thread and being reminded of how crapy the state of politics in the country are - - - -well, like I said I think I need the break.

anyway, dont worry, I am not really going away - just taking a break

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• On a more somber note how freaking sad is it that a woman makes it to 97 years old and is gunned down only trying to follow her Jewish faith. I know all the deceased is awful but this woman really pullls at my heart strings. Every breath this animal takes is one too many. I know we will never rid society from these maniacs but it sure doesn’t get any easier when one emerges. I don’t believe there is any law, program, or psychiatrist can stop someone from becoming this evil - it has to be hard wired in. All we can do is wait for the next one to strike —- VERY SAD !!

• I know “Apache” helicopter is probably politically incorrect but what a great stop gap for the wall. Let em do training drills on the US side when the caravan gets close. They walked to US - bet they run back to Guatemala :00008172:

• I know “Apache” helicopter is probably politically incorrect but what a great stop gap for the wall. Let em do training drills on the US side when the caravan gets close. They walked to US - bet they run back to Guatemala :00008172:

Between those two fences will be the hot firing zone. Practice Range ONLY! I do not want to get in trouble for calling for LIVE FIRE.

• WOW !! What a shocker!! Finally something we can come together on - new poll says that 90% of Americans believe political divisiveness is a serious or very serious. If this poll is accurate how can we make it better?? With everybody in their right of left camp don’t see it happening unless ALL politicians tone it down - if not WE need to fire them at the polls.

• That is at the Guatemala/Mexico boarder. Unless the caravan did a video game reset, that's not it.

It is the second caravan formed early last week, made it to the border with Mexico yesterday as shown ...... been all over the news......

Migrant Caravan Rests as a Second Group Tries to Enter Mexico

Mexico halts second migrant caravan and offers temporary residency while main group continues north - Los Angeles Times

SECOND migrant caravan of 1,000 is heading for the US, following the first | Daily Mail Online

Second migrant caravan in Guatemala heads toward Mexico | Reuters

and on and on and on ......

..... bored-squared

EDIT: To be correct there are actually now three caravans bound for the US, a third has formed in El Salvador and just started movement .....

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

Edited once, last by Orangeman ().