Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Time to lighten up^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Life as a Senior Citizen is not getting any easier.

Yesterday my daughter e-mailed me again, asking why I did not dosomething useful with my time. "Like sitting around the pool anddrinking wine is not a good thing?" I asked. Talking about my"doing-something-useful" seems to be her favorite topic of conversation.

She was "only thinking of me", she said and suggestedthat I go down to the Senior Center and hang out with other people my age. Idid this and when I got home last night, I decided to play a prank on her.

I emailed her and told her that I had joined a Parachute Club. Shereplied, "ARE YOU NUTS?" You are 78 years old and now you are goingto start jumping out of airplanes?"
    I told her that I even got a Membership Card and e-mailed a copyto her.

She immediately telephoned me and yelled, "GOOD GRIEF, Dad,WHERE ARE YOUR GLASSES?! This is a Membership to a Prostitute Club, not aParachute Club." "Oh man, I am in trouble again," I said,"I really do not know what to do. I signed up for five jumps aweek!!" The line went quiet and her friend picked up the phone and saidthat my daughter had fainted!

Life as a Senior Citizen is not getting any easier, but sometimesit can be fun. Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let inthe light.

• Back on a serious note - today an African American man goes into a church kills one woman so far, pistol whips one and wounds several others - all senior citizens. A heinous crime I am sure everybody would agree. Now comes the rub - it will be very interesting to see how this plays out in the media. I am sure it will be white oppression causing him to commit this crime. I guess going to church now to worship your God is white privilege and should be punished!!

Where does it stop?? When it comes to murder in particular no matter what - WE ALL SHOULD BE COLORBLIND !!!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Back on a serious note - today an African American man goes into a church kills one woman so far, pistol whips one and wounds several others - all senior citizens. A heinous crime I am sure everybody would agree. Now comes the rub - it will be very interesting to see how this plays out in the media. I am sure it will be white oppression causing him to commit this crime. I guess going to church now to worship your God is white privilege and should be punished!!

Where does it stop?? When it comes to murder in particular no matter what - WE ALL SHOULD BE COLORBLIND !!!!

I really hope it turns out to be some funky elderly sex ring or old-folks-home prostitution ring, personally.

Crazy will do what crazy will do no matter the race, as the White dude with the African American church already proved. It takes something beyond racism to kill another human being.

• I really hope it turns out to be some funky elderly sex ring or old-folks-home prostitution ring, personally.
    Crazy will do what crazy will do no matter the race, as the White dude with the African American church already proved. It takes something beyond racism to kill another human being.

Agree 100% - a deranged murderer is simply a deranged murderer - race nor anything else should be alleged or insinuated. Bring them to trial based on the evidence presented and upon conviction make haste putting the needle in their arm. I am a white guy who believes Dylann Roof, the Charlotte church killer of black folks, has revoked his permit to breathe our air anymore and should be summarily executed - this black guy is the same scum - he needs to be in the express line to execution with him. Maybe for once the media will portray it for what it is and be done with it ...... but I doubt it.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• All those kneeling pieces of shit can do something constructive while they're down there!

• Nope... not OK with the whole “take a knee thing” during our national anthem (regardless of who’s President). Just because you can do it, doesn’t mean you should. The lack of respect for American Pride is shameful and alarming!

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

• Nope... not OK with the whole “take a knee thing” during our national anthem (regardless of who’s President). Just because you can do it, doesn’t mean you should. The lack of respect for American Pride is shameful and alarming!

Yo, you of inside information. Do you have any credible information on the 4 Nov anti-fascist protests?