Reminder to write Crystal! Being deployed sucks!

• Nothing but Money and Time !

Come on Larry you know I just had to take a stab at it!
    These guys have no idea how good you cook. Plus I was hoping you could swing by that Cajun place on the way up. But have no fear I will be back in your neck of the woods soon enough with a napkin around my neck and utensils in hand
    Moe

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Hi everyone the weather looks like we can come with our SS. It is should be in the early morning 35 to 40 F when we leave. That's COOL to see and met everyone. Sorry @MACAWS the part which I promised has to be shipped via UPS

My dear friend - I am in no way disappointed because this means I too can now take my Slingshot.
    I am in no rush for that part as I am taking it as a spare so we have plenty of time to work out details. Just make sure you and Barbie drive safely and we will meet you there.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Everyone make sure you have compartment space available. I am bringing a load of giveaways, all good stuff. I'm being selective but there's plenty for everyone.

Best yet is the price: FREE!!!

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• PARTY UPDATE 02Nov (new comments in blue):

Current RSVP list:
    @Tripod, his dad, Crystal, her husband, plus 2.5 yr old Bella
    @V-SHOT & Velma
    @av8ingtom & Joan
    @adventure4me
    @MACAWS & Colette
    @mytoy & Barbie
    @Cameron Roberts & Cheryl
    @DarkSquid & Cindy
    @Slej & @Smoochie
    @djkflay?
    @VaBeach Scooter?
    @vmaxaj?

Help I need - UPDATE:

**Thanks to some VERY GENEROUS donations from some folks who wish to remain anonymous, I am going to be able to upgrade our party supplies. I love this Sling family!!! THANK YOU**
    - I only have a few lawn chairs, so...BYOC. **A couple local folks are bringing extra chairs, so we should have enough for those who can't bring.**

- Soda / non-alcoholic drinks - soda from @Slej, we will have water and assorted juices
    - Paper / plastic plates -
    @Slej
    - plasticware -
    @Slej
    - napkins -
    @Slej
    - cups -
    @MACAWS
    - Food on grill: I will have burgers, brats, hotdogs, maybe some other assorted dead animals
    - veggie tray, fruit tray, rolls for dead animals -
    @KayTwo
    - side dish #1 -
    @Slej (dessert)
    - side dish #2 -
    @mytoy (macaroni)
    - side dish #3 -
    @mytoy (potato salad)
    - side dish #4 -
    @adventure4me (salad)
    - side dish #5 -
    @adventure4me (dessert)
    - side dish #6 -
    @Slej
    - side dish #7 -
    @sideseatdriver (homemade dessert - you guys better save room, you do not want to miss this!!)
    - couple bags of chips -
    @MACAWS

Additional support:
    @Slej: Tent, chairs, firepit
    @V-SHOT: grill, tables, cornhole game
    @av8ingtom: grill, coolers, tables...did I remember a discussion about a tent also?
    @DarkSquid: tables, Bella's mini-Sling

While we are talking about mini-Slings, @DarkSquid is in the process of putting it together. I know several people in this thread were either going to send some donations to him to cover coast, or bring some money to the party on Saturday. He is still into it for more than half of it out of his personal funds, so if you are of a mind to participate, that is where it would be most gratefully accepted.

The weather report now says Sunny, high of 61, 0% chance of rain. Bring layers!

THREE DAYS!!

• While we are talking about mini-Slings, @DarkSquid is in the process of putting it together. I know several people in this thread were either going to send some donations to him to cover coast, or bring some money to the party on Saturday. He is still into it for more than half of it out of his personal funds, so if you are of a mind to participate, that is where it would be most gratefully accepted.

I gave my donation to @Tripod but knowing him he probably already blew it at the Titty Bar so let me know if you need more. ;):00008172::00008356:

• Yes. I already have the tent loaded and ready to go. Bringing small propane grill, table, cooler, beer, propane stove and big pot of bake beans, blue tooth speaker for music, only have 2 chairs, and Campers Stew. If you need my help with anything else please let me know. Planning on bringing burgers, and chicken breast for the grill.

• Yes. I already have the tent loaded and ready to go. Bringing small propane grill, table, cooler, beer, propane stove and big pot of bake beans, blue tooth speaker for music, only have 2 chairs, and Campers Stew. If you need my help with anything else please let me know. Planning on bringing burgers, and chicken breast for the grill.

Jesus, dude, it would almost be easier to have the party at your place, except I'd need two trips to move the bar.

Thanks for all the swag. Still Friday delivery?

• Early Saturday morning unless I can slip out of work. But I will be there early.

And what kind of beer do you drink. I know John drinks Miller light. Would you like me to pick up some root beer for @MACAWS.

Bring whatever you prefer. I have some Yuengling, Yuengling Lite, and a 12 pack of something else that escapes my memory Sam Adams, maybe? Rum, vodka, gin, tequila, bourbon, whiskey, wine. Soda and juice, and water.

And I was going to get something high-end for @MACAWS, but I don't know what kind of root beer he likes. So if you have something in mind...