Cruise control

• Can you please explain to me what you had to do or “tweak” to make the proper adjustments?

Yes sir, I had to bend the bracket on the switch a little so it contacted the brake lever square or a right angle. It was hitting the lever on the edge of the button and was inconsistent. I've had the SS over a year now and the problem has not resurfaced.

Psalm 28:4 "Give to them according to the evil of their deeds"

"Attitude determines airspeed, throttle determines touchdown point"

TheDonFather - Videos

• Yes sir, I had to bend the bracket on the switch a little so it contacted the brake lever square or a right angle. It was hitting the lever on the edge of the button and was inconsistent. I've had the SS over a year now and the problem has not resurfaced.

thank you! My appointment for the dealer is tomorrow however I will check on this today. I was not the one to install the switch but what you just mentioned it makes perfect sense and I will check it out later on this afternoon. Once again this community proves how much fun and valuable it is to be here much appreciated!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Thank you thank you thank you! To everyone that chimed in on this. I snugged up or in other words slid to the rear the adjustment bracket about a 16th of an inch. This way the lever contacted the button a little more aggressively. Took it for a ride and no issues whatsoever! Boy oh boy do I love a cheap easy fix!!

Much appreciated to all and this video is prior to the fix and you can see it’s a little slack.😎https://share.icloud.com/photos/0RrlJia9yUjjRqkcvg20uKXOA

• Thank you thank you thank you! To everyone that chimed in on this. I snugged up or in other words slid to the rear the adjustment bracket about a 16th of an inch. This way the lever contacted the button a little more aggressively. Took it for a ride and no issues whatsoever! Boy oh boy do I love a cheap easy fix!!

Much appreciated to all and this video is prior to the fix and you can see it’s a little slack.😎https://share.icloud.com/photos/0RrlJia9yUjjRqkcvg20uKXOA

Looked at your picture. IF you do start to have trouble again, bend that bracket down a little so the button contacts the brake arm more flush. Glad you got it fixed.. Don

Psalm 28:4 "Give to them according to the evil of their deeds"

"Attitude determines airspeed, throttle determines touchdown point"

TheDonFather - Videos

• thank you! My appointment for the dealer is tomorrow however I will check on this today. I was not the one to install the switch but what you just mentioned it makes perfect sense and I will check it out later on this afternoon. Once again this community proves how much fun and valuable it is to be here much appreciated!

Yeah we , the community, got you back on the road pretty quick if I recall. Of course we also helped you spend your money. Job well done! Just keep up with the pics. Maybe in September we might hook up, that’s when our EPIC adventure starts.

Keep Three Wheels Down

• Yeah we , the community, got you back on the road pretty quick if I recall. Of course we also helped you spend your money. Job well done! Just keep up with the pics. Maybe in September we might hook up, that’s when our EPIC adventure starts.

At the risk of sounding a little syrupy this community has helped me countless ways since the first day I joined and I’m very much appreciative. If your epic journey takes you anywhere around my neck of the woods just let me know. It would be fun to put a face on a name!
    And if you need any suggestions about what to see out here happy to help with that too😎