BigDog’s Delusional Rants

• Hah... There's not many left, so did you say this on purpose? All the mainstreamers are ending their policies... Costco, Walmart, target, etc...

Still a few Democrat ran stores that are holding out - there are more stores than the major chain stores - you remember what’s left of those right ????:00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I don't understand your confusion - masks are primarily to protect others from those who might unknowingly spread the virus - - now they are saying that fully vaccinated people have been studied and they have come to the conclusion that once fully vaccinated it is very unlikely you can spread the virus therefore you no longer need a mask.

seems pretty clear to me - - vaccinated people cant spread the virus and can go back to normal - people who are not vaccinated can be asymptomatic and spread the virus so they should keep wearing the masks

whether a person agrees with the vaccine or not at this point it seems very clear - the higher the percentage of the population that gets vaccinated the more our freedoms will return to where they were a year and 1/2 ago - - and the more people there are that refuse to get vaccinated the more the government will use that as an excuse to reduce our freedoms - - - - we can like it or we can hate it, but it was it is and not liking it is not going to change it

if you read any of the information I posted you’ll see the virus isn’t the problem...it’s the spike proteins that can be spread....just like the aids virus...all the same methods... vaccinated people can infect non vaccinated people with the spike proteins...

• Tell me this. How can they track me with a chip in the shot. They get 5 doses out of a vial it must be tough selecting which of the chips I get then at sometime that chip would have to have been programed to contain my info. Hmm how many people have gotten shots? The tracking screen must be a mess of dots going all over the place if all chips are the same. I think not I don't even need to fact check this.

I would suggest researching nanobots.....

• Actually its kind of funny when you think about it - - the people that have been yelling and screaming the loudest that this is all political and it is all a BS lie intended to take away our liberty for the most part are the same ones who by refusing to get vaccinated are the ones slowing down the return of those same liberties

Seriously - - just look around and tell me that isn't true - - -

The "return to normalcy" pace has nothing to do with people getting the vaccinations or not, it has to do with the public getting fed up with the restriction and it's potential backlash against democrats.

Our liberties are given to us by God and guaranteed by the constitution, not Washington.

The only reason why I've had my first shot is my coworker who had a first shot and got COVID before the 2nd had a much easier time than I did and he's older and heavier.

• The "return to normalcy" pace has nothing to do with people getting the vaccinations or not, it has to do with the public getting fed up with the restriction and it's potential backlash against democrats.

Our liberties are given to us by God and guaranteed by the constitution, not Washington.

The only reason why I've had my first shot is my coworker who had a first shot and got COVID before the 2nd had a much easier time than I did and he's older and heavier.

so - - you actually believe that politicians are not and will not use the number of people not vaccinated as an excuse to continue to try to limit our freedoms?

Seriously?

Right now there is not one single business in this valley that does not require that you wear a mask to enter - they are doing this because the State has told them they must - and being privately owned business it is 100% their right to do this - - the State has announced that on June 15 this will no longer be required

God given rights are all great, but they still wont keep you from not being required to wear a mask in virtually every single business in this State - - and yes I do know that other states are not doing this, but frankly what other states might be doing is not very important to me

And yes I guess you can say things like "I won't do business with any business that requires me to wear a mask" - - but if you are in California or any one of 20 plus other States this pretty much means you will not by doing business with any brick and mortar local businesses.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• so - - you actually believe that politicians are not and will not use the number of people not vaccinated as an excuse to continue to try to limit our freedoms?...

No. I believe that our freedoms are not theirs to limit though they will happily do that.

Reading about California makes me grateful that I live in Florida though I fear we are a few Dominion machines away from becoming California.

• No. I believe that our freedoms are not theirs to limit though they will happily do that.

Reading about California makes me grateful that I live in Florida though I fear we are a few Dominion machines away from becoming California.

you can believe what you want, but that does not change the fact that they are limiting what we can do and they are using the vaccination numbers as their justification

seriously - can you get on an airline right now without a mask? - - do you think they will care if you say its your "God given right"

• you can believe what you want, but that does not change the fact that they are limiting what we can do and they are using the vaccination numbers as their justification

seriously - can you get on an airline right now without a mask? - - do you think they will care if you say its your "God given right"

tell me that when these 2 liars are swinging by the neck at gitmo.....for crimes against humanity..

follow me we can get free donuts to take their poison...

you want me to give up my rights to become a lab rat....because you did....

• Why does this look like a very large interconnected conspiracy......all the big names all connected .....and you think all these labs/companies worked independently to create their “own” vaccines.....LOL.....

what’s coming in .....

everything always connects back to money...

dr. Faucinstein made $9 millions.......he couldn’t make a nickel on hydroxichloroquin so he said it wouldn’t work using phony test results probably done in his lab.....

• E16zwFtVkAAgrSd?format=jpg&name=small

If you are attempting to talk or reply to me - dont bother - I have you blocked

• still blocked Bigdog - - - your wasting your time