LED light strips

• ......IJS not all wheel rings are made the same, my front drivers side broke & chewed up some of the inside of my stock wheel (didnt mind, i was searching for a SLR set, i finally got) and now i switched to a better ring set i can rely on.........not into bashing the company whos rings that i had that broke.....🤔

• Thanks Cman we are going to be doing this in my son's garage. Sally has to live outside at my house and the black top drive is not fun to lay on to work. It will get up into the 60s maybe this weekend but it is thunder storms and showers so I am hot riding it the 12 miles to his garage and it isn't heated. Will be using the low setting on my heat gun and keeping a eye on the tempature of the metal with a digital meter.

MADDMOE These rings from TricLED are heavy power coated steel. Very sturdy.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• Keep in mind the slingmods video has the wheel light strips meeting together end to end on the wheel ring. That wont happen with the actual pair you get. I talked to Tricled about that and they said it was an old protoype or something. If you stagger the strips you wont be able to tell once the lights are going. Also note on the underbody start your curve early when you're moving down the frames installing the strips. You can't have any semi tight turns with this stuff. Lastly consider your path on the underbody. I think the sling mods video shows them using the Jack point behind the wheel. I used the other bar to run along from front to back of the sling. I can.post some pics later showing this.

• Thanks Cman any help is appreciated. I plan on putting her up on the new ramps to do the under carriage. They recommended to put the strips on the inside of the tubing so as not to be seen from the side. I think that might help also keeping someone from putting a jack or jack stand on the strip. I have never jacked up a SS put think I know where the front points are. I will go higher on the frame at those points and where a jack stand would go. The one thing I am not sure of is where to start the backend of the strip so the front ends up in the right place. They never showed that. I did see to tape it in place till you get it right.

• Start at the front and go back. I did not tape it before I applied it. If you lay it out on the ground you will see your start and stop points. I'll take some pics and post them later.

• pics did not turn out well underneath. Lay out the fors under the ss. It is clear where you stop and star. The jack point is the frame tube closet to the wheel. That is the one the slingmods video put the led strip on which would mean you would to jack up behind that point which is tougher for a jack to get to. To each their own though.

• Going to try the new ramps for the under chassis strips. These ramps are really nice if not the floor jack and jack stand will give more height. I ordered the 3M Primer 94 today from Amazon as my local auto parts store didn't have it or was out of it I didn't ask.

• Rear wheel zipties

Appreciate the pics... today is the day, starting the wife's LED's she wants added. Wheel lights, halo, and night rider bar is it...but still a lot of wiring as I do want the wheel lights integrated with blinkers/brake. Any more tips/tricks that you guys have or things to watch out for would be appreciated! Have an Awesome weekend friends!

• The slingmods makes it look easier than it is for the wheels. Those bolts take some force to break. Also be careful not to turn the wheel when you loosen the tie rod bolt. Once it is out if you turn the wheel it is aggravating to get it back aligned... ask me how I know.

Consider what you're going to do with the left over wire. The extensions are longer than what you need. You have to zip tie and bundle it somewhere.

• Mine install is delayed another week or so probably at least two. I am not riding over to my son's unheated garage with it in the high 40s and raining all weekend. Same next weekend the same. Winter in Florida. It is killing me seeing this box of lights sitting here.

• Made some progress today on the wife's lights. Halo's mounted, harness for them ran. The one I did kinda want was the night rider bar so got that mounted and wired and I have to admit it's kinda cool. We did Bday lunch with some slingshot friends today for a guy who turned 60 today in our group... then headed home to work on it some more. Ran into issue with new coil overs mostly as I never adjusted just mounted at my buddies, realized today the jack wouldn't fit under it now so got delayed messing with those to raise it a bit (just need 1/2"). Then got rear wheel light ring done and wire ran and started driver side when I realized tomorrow is another day!