Helmet Project while recuperating

• Since I can't get out and ride because if my shoulder surgery I decided to play a little with the helmet. I like the F1 cars and helmets painted or wrapped with the RED BULL logos so I figured I'd attempt a copy. Whadayathink?

Psalm 28:4 "Give to them according to the evil of their deeds"

"Attitude determines airspeed, throttle determines touchdown point"

TheDonFather - Videos

Edited 2 times, last by drfubar ().

• something happened to your post

we can no longer see the images just a bunch of gibberish

Not sure what went wrong -the images were there earlier

Oh, ok.. thanks, I'll look into it.

TheDonFather - Videos

• something happened to your post

we can no longer see the images just a bunch of gibberish

Not sure what went wrong -the images were there earlier

Can you see the pictures now?

TheDonFather - Videos

• Is that painted or did did you make stickers. Sure looks good. I always have problems wraping stickers flat on a helmet.

Oh, they're stickers. I just took my time and used my Wife's hair dryer to get them good and warm so I could wrap them.

TheDonFather - Videos

• Yep and bicep tendon. Bicep Tenodisis procedure.

Same here, Dr said I would have Popeye muscle. The muscle shows up a little further down your arm. Mine cramps easier now.

Had the operation July of 2018. 18 months, and it's finally feeling better. It can be a long come back, but do the exercises. Depends on how many things were torn up. I had a list of four, non of which I could pronounce. My physical therapist was IMPRESSED. Not good news. It will slowly improve. I still do the exercises every day.

Hang in there.

• Been there, done that. Right shoulder had a bone spur that did a lot of damage. Insurance made me go to physical theory twice for a couple of week each before they would authorize surgery. That added to the damage i already had.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• Been there, done that. Right shoulder had a bone spur that did a lot of damage. Insurance made me go to physical theory twice for a couple of week each before they would authorize surgery. That added to the damage i already had.

I did PT for 3 or 4 weeks also before they decided to operate. Hurt 24 hours a day until the operation. Gets old after a while, doesn't it?!? Then 6 weeks or so afterwards, with a "down" time of 6 weeks after the operation. Luckily, we have an EXCELLENT PT group, and it's less than a mile away, so I walked to each session. I have had my own little TENS unit for years. Love that thing. One of the therapists was the grand daughter of a life long friend. Turned out, she lived a couple of blocks up the street from me. (Don't ya just love small towns?) I got so I was looking forward to a couple of hours with "my girls". I still do most of the exercises and stretches.

• I did PT for 3 or 4 weeks also before they decided to operate. Hurt 24 hours a day until the operation. Gets old after a while, doesn't it?!? Then 6 weeks or so afterwards, with a "down" time of 6 weeks after the operation. Luckily, we have an EXCELLENT PT group, and it's less than a mile away, so I walked to each session. I have had my own little TENS unit for years. Love that thing. One of the therapists was the grand daughter of a life long friend. Turned out, she lived a couple of blocks up the street from me. (Don't ya just love small towns?) I got so I was looking forward to a couple of hours with "my girls". I still do most of the exercises and stretches.

Yep, I'm only about 3 miles from the pt group. And my Wife has had a Tens unit for years. I never used it until after this surgery.

TheDonFather - Videos