Clunking noise when hitting speed bumps

• About a mount ago I was leaving my complex and noticed when I would go over the speed bumps the rear would make a banging noise. I pulled the rear coilover out and nothing seemed to be wrong with it. When i push down hard on the rear speaker pod hump I can hear the noise. It sound like it is coming from the cup holder area or right behind it. Has anyone heard of or had this issue? I am going to jack it up and see if possibly the U joint bearing is shot or something is loose. The earliest the dealer can see it is the 20th. I really don’t want to leave it there because it is heavily modified. Trying to figure it out before then. Any help would be appreciated. Funny thing is I had a client come today and they are having the same issue. We just installed brand new coil overs on his and that didn’t help his issue either. I am stumped lol.

• I have had the clunk or better identified as a loud bang on mine. Almost like the swingarm is bottoming out. I have 77k+ on mine and I decided to live with it. I have jri shocks but bang is always there when going over a sharp drop in the road.

are they 3 way shock adjustments? Change how fast the shock drops...