Everything on the 2nd Amendment

• We may be a 1000 miles apart on politics but I know you like Slingshots and we carry the same gun...

Now if you just drink fine Kentucky bourbon you and I would do just fine :00008359:

Current stock is Captain Morgan rum, Black Velvet, and Leroux Rock and Rye.

I would NEVER turn down a bourbon or a wee dram of Scotch.

• I wanted the break front like yours but they were out of stock at the time. I went with the Sidewinder but am really not crazy about it - cylinder is many times tricky to get open. Gives me an excuse to buy the break front anyway 😬😬

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• When you push the barrel over a little further, it extracts (not ejects) the empty casings. Makes for MUCH faster reloading.

The grips on both of the above NAA’s are custom & from an eBay seller. The Black Widow is micarta & the Ranger II is obviously wood. The spring clips are stainless steel. I carry in front pocket like a pocket knife.

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Here’s an interesting new acquisition I bought a couple of weeks ago. It’s a Heritage Rough Rider Rancher (carbine), 16.125” barrel, single action 6-shot .22LR (but I bought a .22WMR cylinder for it also). 32” length & 4.12 lbs - an easy handling featherweight. The cylinder it comes with is black but I bought a stainless one for it (so now I have 2). I think it looks better (it matches the hammer nicely) & definitely is easier to clean after a shooting session. The stainless .22LR cylinder was $34, the .22WMR cylinder was $30 (only available in black). Firearm was $269.99. This a FUN range toy. The “hook” below the trigger guard is where you put your offhand forefinger (to keep you away from cylinder gap blast). The firearm comes with the nice leather sling. Stock is walnut & nicely checkered. If anyone buys one, check ALL of the screws in the frame. Almost all of them were loose. After tightening them up, took it shooting for the first time a week ago & functioning was flawless. I set the rear sight on the middle setting before I shot & it was right on the money. I put a dab of bright green acrylic paint on the top of the front sight to aid in target acquisition. My lady friend fell in love with this one.

• Nice gun but sooner or later your going to grab that thing in front of the cylinder --- don't ask me how I know this is going to happen

No forearm to grab. Shot a couple hundred rounds & not once did I reach for the front. That offhand finger spot is natural & comfortable.

• NAA 22LR. In my pocket ALL THE TIME. RGrocery store, Walmart, gas station, court house, Post Office, church.

Nobody knows, except for my wife.

A little .22 will not do you any good? Where shall we meet, and where do you want me to shoot you?

Just so you know, carrying in a post office is a federal offense. Not just inside but ON THE PROPERTY (so you can’t just park in their parking lot & leave gun in car). I park in the street, leave firearm in vehicle.

Court house is also illegal.

• Just so you know, carrying in a post office is a federal offense. Not just inside but ON THE PROPERTY (so you can’t just park in their parking lot & leave gun in car). I park in the street, leave firearm in vehicle.

Sad too cause I just knew a couple of times I was gonna get shot in a courthouse :00008172:

• Just so you know, carrying in a post office is a federal offense. Not just inside but ON THE PROPERTY (so you can’t just park in their parking lot & leave gun in car). I park in the street, leave firearm in vehicle.

I know. I just figure they're too dumb to ask and I'm not going to tell, so it evens out.

So, far, the County Court House doesn't have a metal detector. Nor does the Post Office. I've even been on the County Sheriff's office (happens to be 1/4 block from the Post Office). Someday, they'll all have detectors, but all good so far.

• Openly admitting on a public forum that one routinely commits felonies is probably not the wisest move... But you be you. You’re an adult and understand the consequences.

• I know. I just figure they're too dumb to ask and I'm not going to tell, so it evens out.

So, far, the County Court House doesn't have a metal detector. Nor does the Post Office. I've even been on the County Sheriff's office (happens to be 1/4 block from the Post Office). Someday, they'll all have detectors, but all good so far.

Not to mention - if you don’t get caught with it - but then have to use it in a justified shoot you will be held liable both criminally and civilly. Besides - does anybody go to the post office anymore?? If your goin to the courthouse it’s prolly for jury duty and the bailiff will protect you. Breakin the law just ain’t worth it IMO - you can bend it double but never break it :00008172: