Anyone Use Non-SS Wheel Lights?

• I do all of my own work and lighting, including strips everywhere. I refuse to pay the absolutely obscene prices that some of these Slingshot companies are charging for the same thing you can buy on other sites for 1/8th the price but have to trim them myself, etc. (Sure, they don't have a lifetime warranty, but I could buy them brand new 8 times and still have spent less :rolleyes:)

I am really wanting to get into the wheel lights now, but I really don't know whats good and bad out there. I have my own strips (Literally hundreds of feet worth of spools in my garage) I just need rings.

Thanks for any help! (And any smartass comments that follow 8o)

• I've seen those, definitely like them, just can't justify $200+ on any metal circle that simply is there for LED strips to adhere to lol.

I've never actually been on their site before, I found quite a few goodies that I like/want though!

I might stop by my uncles garage (he does metal fab work) and bring some supplies with me and weld up some brackets myself. Wouldn't cost more than $20 in materials.

Maybe not though...because its just gonna amplify how small my base wheels are ;(:D