New to this group

• Am I supposed to stick the needle into the zerk fitting? I didn't know that could be done... 🤔

I didn't either. Now that you mention it, I didn't try to get my standard fitting on it. I just took the recommendations I got here and the needle worked. I do have a Lincoln 12v power grease gun with an 18" flexible hose and I'm able to grease the U-joint from under the battery box without a lift. Or through it if the battery is out - even easier.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• I didn't either. Now that you mention it, I didn't try to get my standard fitting on it. I just took the recommendations I got here and the needle worked. I do have a Lincoln 12v power grease gun with an 18" flexible hose and I'm able to grease the U-joint from under the battery box without a lift. Or through it if the battery is out - even easier.

I've discovered that if you remove the cup holders, the U-joint is right there. Just roll the Sling until the zerk fitting is on top and it's a breeze to get to. The only problem is I can't quite maneuver the rigid pipe into that tight space, and before anyone says a word, I'm talking about the damn grease gun! ...lol 😉

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

• I youtube'd the needle and works very well. I bought it as soon as i saw the vid but a different brand at advance auto. it was more than half the cost. I need to find a 12" rigid extension pipe but goddamn!!! for piece of a pipe it's a on the expensive side lol

• I youtube'd the needle and works very well. I bought it as soon as i saw the vid but a different brand at advance auto. it was more than half the cost. I need to find a 12" rigid extension pipe but goddamn!!! for piece of a pipe it's a on the expensive side lol

Two shorter pieces of the 1/8 inch pipe and a coupling will work. You can find in just about any Hardware Store. 10 or 12 inch pieces you will not find.