North GA meet in July

• I will get with Kenny Monday or Tuesday and pick an exact date and location in July to meet up in North GA. I have several favorite roads that are massively fun to ride.

Ill also get the word out to the GA dealers that I know.

I just want it to be a ride where we have a time and place to gather each morning and ride.

We won't have any official plans other than "were staying in whatever city" and "were going to meet each morning to eat at whatever restaurant" and "were heading out to ride from whatever location at whatever time..

That way each person has to be responsible to pick their hotel and they can eat wherever. AND they will be responsible to be at the morning meet point on time to head out.

I would like to have some input from local GA members on what city to stay in. I am thinking Blairsville. But if a city that has better lodging choices and is close to Blairsville is available post here and we can take that into consideration.

• great!
    I'm on the other side of the Twisties from Blairesville but will travel to any spot you guys are staying (can't fathom my SS not being fixed by then). Blue Ridge has also seen some great inprovements over the last several years and the downtown area has been redone. Dahlonega is also a very nice town and located in the general area in relation to the roads I think you want to ride @rabtech just on the other side of the mountains. There are also a good number of wineries and other activities to be found. I'm more interested in the riding... smile-squared
    Let me know what you need and I'm there for you.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup: