• As an interesting bit of information, we have several large events that take place this time of year here in the valley. First is the BNP Paribas tennis tournament which was scheduled to start this last weekend and to continue through the next two weekends - Well it got started with a few qualifiers on Saturday and then was abruptly canceled on Sunday - they say the valley will lose over 400 million dollars over this, then in April we have the Coachella fest musical festival and stagecoach country music festival - and now they are talking about moving both of those to October - again this will cost the valley millions more. many of our local business rely on the money these events bring in so that they can make it through or slow summer and even it it is done in October some of these business will still not make it.

Frankly if this is just media and liberal hype to try to hurt Trump as many suspect there will be hell to pay

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• 88321383_3012345288810950_7506193126357204992_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=Tsex3L2na9AAX_PsD7J&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&oh=3e73ed94beed48c112fcba00c2ac50c5&oe=5E952F60

• As an interesting bit of information, we have several large events that take place this time of year here in the valley. First is the BNP Paribas tennis tournament which was scheduled to start this last weekend and to continue through the next two weekends - Well it got started with a few qualifiers on Saturday and then was abruptly canceled on Sunday - they say the valley will lose over 400 million dollars over this, then in April we have the Coachella fest musical festival and stagecoach country music festival - and now they are talking about moving both of those to October - again this will cost the valley millions more. many of our local business rely on the money these events bring in so that they can make it through or slow summer and even it it is done in October some of these business will still not make it.

Frankly if this is just media and liberal hype to try to hurt Trump as many suspect there will be hell to pay

they have a choice....have the activity as usual and expose themselves to liability lawsuits from anyone/everyone that gets sick or cover their ass and cancel....I’m sure their lawyer said cancel....

• girlfriend is a dental hygienist and I told her they need a sign on the door that says if you’re sick turn around......

she sent me a text saying the doctor just put a sign up that says if you are having cold or flu symptoms please reschedule...

look at the idiots getting back on cruise ships...I paid for my trip I’m going.....worried about losing some money but not so much worried about losing their life.

half the people I know are in the caution group....either over 60 or underlying medical conditions...or both...

• I think one of the things I would worry about if traveling would be getting stuck someplace and not being able to return home. even if you are not is a quarantined group air travel could be halted or flights canceled or many other things that could really mess with travel plans and the ability to get home.

• I think one of the things I would worry about if traveling would be getting stuck someplace and not being able to return home. even if you are not is a quarantined group air travel could be halted or flights canceled or many other things that could really mess with travel plans and the ability to get home.

Yeah. Our trip is in June, so I hope that gives it enough time to either get worse (everybody cancels - tour cancelled, flights cancelled) - or it's like the flu and it burns itself out in the warmer weather.

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• Yeah. Our trip is in June, so I hope that gives it enough time to either get worse (everybody cancels - tour cancelled, flights cancelled) - or it's like the flu and it burns itself out in the warmer weather.

I agree those seem to be the 2 most likely ways this thing goes - and I sure hope its the second :thumbsup:

• this is a really good thing....

I think the insurance companies know if they don’t play ball Trump will force them to.....you know how much the hate the government telling them what to do.....GO TRUMP....

there are many businesses that are going to show a lot of red ink over this virus....many individuals that get sick or quarantined will also....

businesses can write off the losses...individuals can’t.

Insurance companies stepping up to eat the costs involved is a big deal...

But expect your rates to go up next year..