RainX, mud flaps and snow blowers

• File under helpful hints.

I saw in one of those "get ready for winter" articles that spraying RainX on your mud flaps will keep the snow and slush from building up.

Same article (and my neighbor) say to spray the entire working area of your snowblower for the same reason.

So, I bought a new bottle of the stuff today and sprayed my RAV4 and my snow blower.

We'll see.

For those of you who do not need a snow blower and/or never get slush buildup on you mud flaps . . . well, aren't you just the luckiest souls?!?!?!?!? :)

• Your weather today will be mine in the morning.... Let me know when the good weather is on the way.

• Your weather today will be mine in the morning.... Let me know when the good weather is on the way.

You're in luck. The temps are supposed to warm a bit overnight. The next 7 to 9 days, we can expect temps to be above average and no snow.

Here's hoping that I just wasted a bunch of RainX. I'm dreaming of a brown Christmas.

• I spray the snow blower shoot with furniture polish for the same reason. I suppose rain-x may be more durable? I'll give it a try. That reminds me I haven't attempted a start this year. Previous years have been good with stabilizer. Electric start is a good thing!

• I sprayed California all over mine seems to work like a charm 😜

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• I sprayed California all over mine seems to work like a charm 😜

You're one of those "lucky souls" that I mentioned.

Looks like we're having a brown Christmas. My wife puts a palm tree Christmas tree ornament in the window every year. She has a niece and nephew in California and we have a son and grand daughters in Florida. None of us will have snow for Christmas this year.

• You're one of those "lucky souls" that I mentioned.

Looks like we're having a brown Christmas. My wife puts a palm tree Christmas tree ornament in the window every year. She has a niece and nephew in California and we have a son and grand daughters in Florida. None of us will have snow for Christmas this year.

openair as I have mentioned prior - I grew up in New Hampshire then Louisiana. I am FULLY aware of Cold and heat and humidity! I went to school in CA and once here made a point of coming back. Our state government is a mess but the location for riding is beyond words. I would argue that we here have some of the best riding locations anywhere and the weather to go do it.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎