Carbon Fiber Fanatics - Look what I found

• I first found this at SEMA last year and have been waiting for it to hit the stores. I finally stumbled across it over the weekend just in time ti fix one of my screw ups.

I was removing the TricLine Carbon Fiber Front Fascia Cover because the resin surface had completely peeled off. In removing it I damaged the edge of the hood in the area around the headlights. Rather than try and repaint that area of the hood I figured this trim would do the trick. an it worked pretty well. I still have to try and clean up then clear the Carbon Fiber Front Fascia Cover to see if I can save it. If not I will have to buy another one. Hopefully I don't have to spend another $250

cc_cust_carb_pkg.jpg

http://cowlesproducts.com/oldc…/cc_carbon-fiber-molding/ (16 foot is only about $15) available at Autozone

I am going to wrap edges on the side plates of my rear wing and the front of my lower splitter with the same stuff. I am sure I will find a bunch of other area's to use it.

I will post pictures when I get everything done.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Hey, that is the same stuff I told you about last year. That is the stuff used on the lower front in 1/2 inch chrome also and put the red electrical tape on it to match the Sling "Auto Zone" in different widths and colors but did not have it in 1/2 inch red

• Hey, that is the same stuff I told you about last year. That is the stuff used on the lower front in 1/2 inch chrome also and put the red electrical tape on it to match the Sling "Auto Zone" in different widths and colors but did not have it in 1/2 inch red

This stuff isn't flat it is U shaped door edge molding. I used to buy it in silver but they stopped making it inn most colors other than Black / Chrome and Clear. Remember I had to replace it on our first trip to Bristol

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I had used a peel and stick type pseudo carbon fiber to cover an aluminum panel that looked decent and was durable. Forgot where I got it but it was only about 20 bucks.

That really looks good almost makes your sling look like an aircraft dash.. Amazing

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• 3M 1080 Black Carbon Fiber 1ft x 5ft Vinyl Car Wrap With 3M Tool Kit https://www.amazon.com/dp/B017…_r_cp_api_i_1650Db9A51JRX

after years of experimenting with multiple wraps and brands this is definitely the best one.

If you cheapen out and buy a cheap wrap you will end up regretting it in the long run as it will not A. Look as good and B. The quality on those cheapies is really bad (won’t last at all). Better to spend more on quality and durability specially if you are planning on wrapping some big pieces on the vehicle.

• 3M 1080 Black Carbon Fiber 1ft x 5ft Vinyl Car Wrap With 3M Tool Kit https://www.amazon.com/dp/B017…_r_cp_api_i_1650Db9A51JRX

after years of experimenting with multiple wraps and brands this is definitely the best one.

If you cheapen out and buy a cheap wrap you will end up regretting it in the long run as it will not A. Look as good and B. The quality on those cheapies is really bad (won’t last at all). Better to spend more on quality and durability specially if you are planning on wrapping some big pieces on the vehicle.

There is some of it that will collect lent and you will have to use sticky tape to remove the lent.