That's All Folks!

• To all the members on Slingshotinfo, thanks for all the comments and testimonials of how some of my video have helped some of you. It was also great to hear that my video have helped some of you with the decision to purchase a Slingshot.

I can report now that our Slingshot and Trailer has been sold, so I am now free to move on with our plans.

You may still see me active with creating Photo Creations of Slingshots and interesting backgrounds. We are just not Slingshot Owners now, I still want to keep up with all the members and their fun with the Slingshot.

• To all the members on Slingshotinfo, thanks for all the comments and testimonials of how some of my video have helped some of you. It was also great to hear that my video have helped some of you with the decision to purchase a Slingshot.

I can report now that our Slingshot and Trailer has been sold, so I am now free to move on with our plans.

You may still see me active with creating Photo Creations of Slingshots and interesting backgrounds. We are just not Slingshot Owners now, I still want to keep up with all the members and their fun with the Slingshot.

Sam please 'tag' along.