Upcoming 10K Service - potential warranty problem areas I need to make sure they check?

• I picked up my 2016 SL last summer as a factory demo with a couple thousand miles on it and now it is due it's 10K service check. Wanted to poll the crew here to see what areas I need to mention for potential warranty fix areas that I need to make sure they go over while they have it in the shop. Mine has had a loud angle drive since the day I picked it up and my dealer was already planning on checking that since I've complained about it before (didn't know it was louder than others until this spring when I linked up with a few other owners here in town and realized theirs weren't as loud as mine). There was a tie rod post a few months back on here that made me check mine and I have some play on the passenger side so that is on the list too. I have a bit of a popping sound coming from the rear on low speed (parking lot) left hand turns so want them to check the rear bearings for potential problems. I know that drive belt tightness is a popular topic of discussion here so that is on the list, but figure that will be taken care of when they dissect the angle drive. I seem to remember someone complaining about a slow leak of transmission fluid from the reservoir so thinking I need to mention that. Any other recommendations for areas that I need to make sure they check for potential warranty repairs while they have it in? I'm already planning on it being there for awhile (from the angle drive discussion with the dealer a few months back) so want to get as much done this trip as I can. They have to open up the angle drive and send info to Polaris so this is going to be an extended stay visit and that is why I waited until the end of summer to get it over to them. Appreciate the feedback and recommendations so I go in there with a list of things so I can knock out all the checks / fixes and be ready to ride again in the spring.

FB - North Alabama Polaris Slingshot Owners - (Huntsville)

• Just thinking off my head:

• Engine Oil
    • Transmission fluid
    • Angle Drive Gear Oil (look like they will take care of this).
    • Drive belt tension
    • Drive line U-Joints
    • Tie rod ends
    • Alignment
    • Front and rear wheel bearings.
    • Rear transmission seal
    • Clutch Adjustment/Fluid
    • Air Filter
    • Mass Air Flow Sensor (cleaning)

I think the manual also has a section that talks about things that need to be looked at at specific mileage intervals.

• I picked up my 2016 SL last summer as a factory demo with a couple thousand miles on it and now it is due it's 10K service check. Wanted to poll the crew here to see what areas I need to mention for potential warranty fix areas that I need to make sure they go over while they have it in the shop. Mine has had a loud angle drive since the day I picked it up and my dealer was already planning on checking that since I've complained about it before (didn't know it was louder than others until this spring when I linked up with a few other owners here in town and realized theirs weren't as loud as mine). There was a tie rod post a few months back on here that made me check mine and I have some play on the passenger side so that is on the list too. I have a bit of a popping sound coming from the rear on low speed (parking lot) left hand turns so want them to check the rear bearings for potential problems. I know that drive belt tightness is a popular topic of discussion here so that is on the list, but figure that will be taken care of when they dissect the angle drive. I seem to remember someone complaining about a slow leak of transmission fluid from the reservoir so thinking I need to mention that. Any other recommendations for areas that I need to make sure they check for potential warranty repairs while they have it in? I'm already planning on it being there for awhile (from the angle drive discussion with the dealer a few months back) so want to get as much done this trip as I can. They have to open up the angle drive and send info to Polaris so this is going to be an extended stay visit and that is why I waited until the end of summer to get it over to them. Appreciate the feedback and recommendations so I go in there with a list of things so I can knock out all the checks / fixes and be ready to ride again in the spring.

Can you still buy the 3 yr extended warrantee??? The dealers have a lot of flexibility in pricing??? I have it on mine and with the miles that I do it's worked out well.