Dealer sponsored track day

• I have to say I wish they did this when I was shopping for a sling. Dealer rented a track for the evening and brought out 4 slings to let people test drive. Not only that they supplied drinks and bbq as well as extended the invite to anyone with a sling to come out and have some fun. So big Shout out to Peak PowerSports in Oakville an Barrie Ontario. Links show me chasing kev around the track. If you listen at the beginning the guy says he smells funny lol<X

• The plan was for me to slow down in the corners so Hodge could catch up then video me taking off in the straight aways , didn't video out so well, I should have let him get a lot closer, but I tell you what that normally aspirated Sling of Hodges with welters and a tune didn't take long to catch up in the corners and then I had to work a bit to make sure he didn't get too close . And yes Hodges gps is in KMH , But I run MPH on my speedo and was able to hit 1oo a couple times in the straight aways and he wasn't too far behind me so I'm not sure how well the GPS speed on his screen keeps up with acceleration. .

• And yes it was a Peak Powersports Dealer demo event so we weren't allowed to pass when they had customers being intro'd on board , so we just waited for them to pull off to switch up and then we were told we could knock ourselves out, luckily that didn't happen . But what a great idea on behalf of the Dealer .

• The plan was for me to slow down in the corners so Hodge could catch up then video me taking off in the straight aways , didn't video out so well, I should have let him get a lot closer, but I tell you what that normally aspirated Sling of Hodges with welters and a tune didn't take long to catch up in the corners and then I had to work a bit to make sure he didn't get too close . And yes Hodges gps is in KMH , But I run MPH on my speedo and was able to hit 1oo a couple times in the straight aways and he wasn't too far behind me so I'm not sure how well the GPS speed on his screen keeps up with acceleration. .

Not sure I hit your speeds but to your point I had my speedometer set to metric and to be honest I couldn't tell you how fast I was going because after the 120km/hr mark you more or less have to guess what your speed is. It was a blast though