Ride Command Navigation... kinda funny

• Well, I got to use the ride command navigation on the way home from Georgia and it is functional, but that is about it.

Some funny things...

Garmin says... in 200 feet take exit on right

Ride Command says... in 200 feet turn slight right

Garmin says... in .2 miles take exit on right

Ride Command says. in .2 miles prepare to exit highway

Just little quirks.. It also seems the accuracy is off by a lot more than Garmin. It would show me on the highway even though I was on a frontage road. To be fair I have not updated the maps, but in my mind I do not believe that will change this. It is also slow to update, it routed me through Dallas (I followed it just for fun) and it would say in 500 feet stay left.. but there were 3 left lanes that went different directions so I chose the "left" lane... Wrong... It was the left center but did not update that until I was already going the wrong direction.

All in all useful but as someone mentioned in another thread will never be as good as the Zumo 595LM.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• TBH ride command was originally designed for off road vehicles(their atvs) so you can see why accuracy was not something they needed., however given the fact it carries a whooping $3000 price tag it should do better.

Heck it should also drive itself home. :00008084:

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.