MAYHEM IN THE MOUNTAINS (Fri, Sep 13th 2019, 10:42 am - Sun, Sep 15th 2019, 11:42 am)

Date

MAYHEM IN THE MOUNTAINS

Fri, Sep 13th 2019, 9:42 am - Sun, Sep 15th 2019, 10:42 am

2033 W State St, Bristol, VA 24201

Participants

38 participants, 38 undecided and 1 does not participate

Closing Date: Sep 12th 2019, 7:46 am
  • For those of you who have read a short Dam ride on the itinerary for "Mayhem in the Mountains" and where curious, well here it is.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!

• The young lady in the Slingshot got to go for a ride in a fast red Slingshot. Today was her birthday. Looked to my like it was Funcycle's Birthday!!!! But I remembered wishing him a Happy Birthday recently.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!

• Antiques are welcome all over town at "Mayhem in the Mountains". Now for those of you thinking about poking fun at this picture I'm talking about Mitch's phone.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

• This place is Slingshot heaven!

There is not a straight piece of pavement anywhere. The riding here is incredible.

I can promise you this - if you like to ride on twisty mountain roads come to Mayhem in the Mountains in September you will not be disappointed.

Thank you Tim and Denise for your hospitality.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• This place is Slingshot heaven!

There is not a straight piece of pavement anywhere. The riding here is incredible.

I can promise you this - if you like to ride on twisty mountain roads come to Mayhem in the Mountains in September you will not be disappointed.

Thank you Tim and Denise for your hospitality.

Mitch you are very welcome. It's not over for you yet this weekend. I still have you for one more day and I think we can get 200 or 300 miles in today and none of them be the same mile.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

• Nearly 8 fun filled hours of riding today. Good friends. Good food. Good times. Great riding. If there is no pictures it didn't happen. Well pictures to follow. Spoiler alert.

MACAWAS HAS A NEW PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a picture of Macaws using his new phone.

I will post it today.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

• I am proud to say that during the preview to Mayhem in the Mountains, thanks to Funcycle, Macaws has a new phone and remember folks you seen it at Mayhem in the Mountains and exclusively on Slingshotinfo.com

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

• MACAWS is right Maggie Valley does not hold a candle to this place. All you have to do is turn on a road that does not say DEAD END and try to get lost and when you are tired of riding just punch in home/motel on your GPS. I do know that the next time that I leave home for a few days of riding it will be BRISTOL BABY or the area. The next time that I come I will pick a motel right in the middle of all of the loops and ride for a week. I wasted two whole days in Maggie and I should have been in Bristol. 123hotdog has been a perfect host and I thank him and the miss's for a great 3 days.

• Today we rode!!! And rode and rode. We did both the Snake and the Back of the Dragon. My steering wheel has never had this kind of work out. Had a ball.

My hat is off to Tim for leading us astray.

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• MACAWS is right Maggie Valley does not hold a candle to this place. All you have to do is turn on a road that does not say DEAD END and try to get lost and when you are tired of riding just punch in home/motel on your GPS. I do know that the next time that I leave home for a few days of riding it will be BRISTOL BABY or the area. The next time that I come I will pick a motel right in the middle of all of the loops and ride for a week. I wasted two whole days in Maggie and I should have been in Bristol. 123hotdog has been a perfect host and I thank him and the miss's for a great 3 days.

It was our pleasure and you are welcome here anytime. I thought I learned to drive in driver's ed. I learned to drive riding with Funcycle.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

• Hey kids

I guess all that riding today set my pace I rolled into my driveway at 9:15. Only 4.5 hours dragging that big red box

I guess I just thought I was still in the sling

I can't thank you all enough for a fantastic 2 days - and that was just the warm up for September. Anybody on the fence about this event she definitely register.

It's Bristol Baby oh ya and it is FREE!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• That must mean MACAWS is covering cost of gas and motels?????????????????

Supper....

Funcycle, Denise and I enjoyed having you and hope you'll come back soon. It was a pleasure.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

• Today we rode!!! And rode and rode. We did both the Snake and the Back of the Dragon. My steering wheel has never had this kind of work out. Had a ball.

My hat is off to Tim for leading us astray.

We hated to see you go. Denise and I enjoyed meeting you and hope you'll come back soon. Give us a call, maybe we'll meet halfway and do a day ride.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

• You are welcome anytime. You still have allot more to see here. Eight hours of riding only scratched the surface.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

• The Country store in Shady Valley was so courteous to us. They plan on seeing 50+ of us September the 14th. Thank goodness we got there before the crowd. We will on the 14th as well.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads