Today's Addtions

• here is what I installed today. Pictures to follow when I get the rest of my parts installed.

- Status Racing bar protection padded bar covers - painful experience. I could not get the speaker pods back in and stripped two of the bolts trying. gave up and am sending them back. The fit is just to tight in my view.

- Status Racing Grab handle cover (Slingmods)

- red momo knockoff Ebrake handle and leather boot with red stitching (ebay). Required some modification to widen the hole for the release button but easy to do with a dremel tool

- Threaded Shift Knob Adapter (eBay) - black - old adapter came off easy after applying some heat to the large set screw to break down the lock tight

- Red Carbon fiber shift knob (amazon)

- visor for radio (eBay)

- NRG Red pedals (Slingmods)

- Lloyds carpets and passenger kick mat (Slingmods)

- mirror extensions (eBay)

- DDM Works black axel nut cover (Slingmods)

- parabolic rear view mirror (clip on style) (eBay)

- universal motorcycle windshield extensions (one on each side) - I'm 6'4" and want these for the cooler days and evenings. They have adjustment cams that allow them to be lower to basically almost the same height as the existing windshield for hot days when I want more air in my face. They only cost me about $40 each so figured not a big investment if I don't like them and can use one on my Spyder F3T if I don't like it on the slingshot.

Yet to install and sitting in the garage

- Accutronix hood release lever

- eBay metrick style rear fender

- transmission dust cover

- passenger seat relocation brackets

- DDM Works Steering Wheel hub adapter

- Twisted Dynamics flat bottom steering wheel

- side view mirror blind spot mirrors

- swing arm mud flap

- colored under dash lights

- ram mount for my cell phone with charging port

- helmet Bluetooth headset- intercom

On my wish list

- meansling top

- sway bar

- 4 post lift for my garage to store the slingshot for the winter months

- different seats

- shocks

- add a couple more speakers

- and I am sure there is more to pop into my head :thumbsup:

• Glen, I have bad news for you....you have mod fever and there is no cure...

• Thankfully my wife is a very understanding woman. Her car is parked on the driveway in the summer so that my slingshot and Spyder F3T can park in the garage over the summer? On a positive note I get as much if not more pleasure from mods then I do from driving :-) Right now the sling has enough power to keep me happy and likely I will stay away from any major changes like a supercharger or turbo, but never say never :-)