How to have a beautiful a$$ and other beauty tips to share

• I just want to share something for anyone who might be interested. Last week after cleaning my slingshot I had a damp towel in my hand from wiping down the interior with Lucas Slick mist interior detailer and I decided to try it on the tub. Well I have to say even though it is intended for interior I love the way it works on the outside - even having driven on wet roads the tub still looks great. Anyway please use this thread to share any tips you might have about the products you use to keep your slingshot beautiful

So, tip of the day - if you want a beautiful a$$ use Lucas Slick Mist Interior Detailer - it will keep your a$$ looking nice and new :thumbsup:

i-VfRtzNj-XL.jpg

I keep trying other things like Top Coat and Hydroselix but I keep coming back the the Lucas products - - they really do a top notch job and for the price they really cant be beat

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• not sure if paint should be considered a beauty maintenance product, but it sure does look nice

• You should have heard me say this before. If your Sling has the black under the hood, open the hood and cover the motor and everything with a tarp and spray the bottom side of the hood with the Lucas detailer and just let sit. Mine still looks brand new (2015) and I do this about once a year. As to the black tub, I just spray and let sit and I do not even wipe it down. This is a lot easier than trying to wash under the hood and looks just as good.

• Another thing that you might notice is that I ditched the belt guard - makes keeping the belt clean much easier. I like to wet it down and brush the teeth out and then spray it down with the detailer - keeps it from making that obnoxious screeching sound that the dust can cause. In addition to making the cleaning easier I also like the look 8o

• Another thing that you might notice is that I ditched the belt guard - makes keeping the belt clean much easier. I like to wet it down and brush the teeth out and then spray it down with the detailer - keeps it from making that obnoxious screeching sound that the dust can cause. In addition to making the cleaning easier I also like the look 8o

I've used dry grease on my belt after cleaning it, but curious what you are using for detailer on it?

• I've used dry grease on my belt after cleaning it, but curious what you are using for detailer on it?

The last time I used the Lucas Slick Mist interior detailer because it was what I had in my hand at the time and the time before that I used the Lucas Tire product. It usually comes down to what I am working with at the time. Ever since I removed the guard and made brushing out the belt teeth a part of my regular cleaning my screeching noises have been eliminated. We get allot of blowing dust down here in the desert that I find it best to clean it regularly to keep the dust from getting embedded into the belt

• Just to be sure that everyone understands what I am talking about using. It is the Lucas Slick Mist Tire and Trim Shine. Under the hood just spray it on and let drip dry and it looks like new. Do not forget to cover the engine with a tarp. I have never tried getting it all over the engine and the surrounding area. On the tub just spray on and let drip dry even if it is dirty/dusty.

• Just to be sure that everyone understands what I am talking about using. It is the Lucas Slick Mist Tire and Trim Shine. Under the hood just spray it on and let drip dry and it looks like new. Do not forget to cover the engine with a tarp. I have never tried getting it all over the engine and the surrounding area. On the tub just spray on and let drip dry even if it is dirty/dusty.

thank you for clarifying - I was not sure if you were using the Interior detailer or the Tire Shine. I have both, but have used the Tire Shine almost exclusively on the tires and the Interior Detailer on the black body parts.

• I have not used the Lucas interior stuff yet I have to much of the Meg's for right now

try it - you will like it :)