I finally picked up my Slingshot

• Got the SS (Base with dealer installed windshield and muffler heat kit) home Thursday afternoon. Since then: Wink mirror, convex stick-on mirrors, Stebel horn (with relay), fuse block, detachable D steering wheel, speaker pods and speakers, cup holder, floor mats, short shift kit and weighted knob, coil cover, Sling Dynamics roof, rear view camera. Today will try to figure out the stereo (single DIN Jensen) install (the wiring is easy, its the dash kit that's tuff). After that is four point harnesses, cat delete, LED light bar, side mirror mounted LED running and turn signal lights, maybe some underbody LED strips (I bought them but am not sure I will use them), LED strips around front lights, rear wing (bought one but not sure I will install it. With the roof - looks kind of busy back there with the wing). No performance or handling stuff planned yet. Need some wheel time to figure what I want/need. However all the stuff listed above is how I stimulated the US economy while in Fl!!!

Edited once, last by lowlander: Spelling error, additions ().

• Congrats and welcome, this is a great place to hang out but these guys love to spend your money for you lol. Once you start down the mod slope you slide really fast as you already found out have fun and enjoy the ride

:GRAYSS: Its all about that base :HEADERSS::MOTOROILSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch, Welter duels

Edited once, last by slolane ().

• Plans changed today. Was the nicest day of spring so got up and installed battery boost terminals and trickle charge connector. Then off to a nearby vineyard festival. Can install stuff on crappy weather days. Gotta ride (drive??) on the good ones.

• I've probably spent as much on things I ended up not using as things I have installed! Some things I returned, others I kept around too long to return. :S

I've probably spent as much on things I ended up not using as things I have installed! Some things I returned, others I kept around too long to return. :S

what do you have that you're not using that you are looking to sell?

• All kinds of junk. Things that come to mind are 2 sets of Mod Pods speaker enclosures for Jeeps, but which also fit the Slingshot. 1 modified one set to hold 6.5" speakers instead of 5.25" with some extra mounting holes for cable tie mounts. The extra holes can be plugged with silicone, wax, etc. The 5.25" set are unmodified. Also have a set of Kicker 5.25" speakers as well as a set of 6.5" speakers and several rear-view cams )one or two of which I might eventually use). I need to take the time to locate everything and figure out what to do with the stuff.
    Hopefully, I over-estimated how much I spent on the not used stuff compared to what I've installed. :rolleyes:

Edited once, last by BKL ().