New Phone App Available for Ridecomand, share your routes as you ride !

• This new Third party app is now available for your Ride Command. Which lets you plan a trip route at home on your new desktop platform, then wirelessly transfer it to your Slingshot Ride Command using this new phone app. , You can also share it via Facebook to other phone app users running the same route with you and you will all have the same routes viewed live on your infotainment center as you ride. .

You can also log service and maintenance records and view any vehicle data from your phone.

This is the type of stuff younger purchasers are looking for as they live and breath phone apps, and it is now available on all 2019 models with Ride Command, also you can get the app for your older Ride Command equip models as well. through new software upgrades that you can download yourself.

read more here,

http://www.thedrive.com/motorc…system-gets-slick-new-app

• OMG, and I haven't figured yet how to use mine to reset the oil change miles!

18 SLR Lemon/Gray
    Vanderhall Venice (traded for SLR Apr '18)
    '16.6 SLR LE (traded for Vanderhall Oct '17)
    '11 & '14 Can Am RT's
    60 Years of 2 Wheeling

• Kev, will the 'app' work with my 'flip phone'.

• Updated mine today. When I updated the maps I got an "invalid package" msg after uploading into sling. Maps file name did change in the system though. Still have to try it out but looks like I will have some routes to up load...

• I thought this app was going to allow me to transfer a route from my phone to my ride command. Turns out that I have to have maps on my ride command active to be able to do that. Now, why would I want to transfer a route to ride command from my phone if I had maps on my ride command. My SS didn't come equipped with Navigation and I certainly wasn't going to pay the 500 plus dollars to make it active. So my opinion on this app is that it's just another app to add to your phone because most of the info you read from the app is just a touch of the screen away while you are driving anyway. This is my opinion but if I am missing something about this app please feel free to let me know or correct me.

Ok so who is next. Haters are gonna hate regardless