First Donuts

• Well I've had my SS since last fall and just turned 1800 miles. Today I found a big empty parking lot and performed my first donuts. I'm sure they weren't the most graceful donuts, being my first, but boy was that easy and fun. Really doesn't take much to keep that Kendra spinning!

I was also a little more aggressive on a curve that I normally take in third gear, dropped it down into second and nailed it through the curve. When I looked down at the tachometer I noticed I was over red line at about 7000. If this thing has a rev limiter, when does that kick in?

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. (Ben Franklin)

2002 FatBoy FLSTF
    2016 Polaris Slingshot

• Well I've had my SS since last fall and just turned 1800 miles. Today I found a big empty parking lot and performed my first donuts. I'm sure they weren't the most graceful donuts, being my first, but boy was that easy and fun. Really doesn't take much to keep that Kendra spinning!

I was also a little more aggressive on a curve that I normally take in third gear, dropped it down into second and nailed it through the curve. When I looked down at the tachometer I noticed I was over red line at about 7000. If this thing has a rev limiter, when does that kick in?

"First - Donuts"
    our 1st Donuts

................................................ tom n carol