Thank you!

• 1600 miles/ 4 States and some amazing scenery and roads through 37 degrees and bundled up to sun screen and 90 degrees and shorts. I did a lot of gratuitous posting on this “social “ site but also again came to realize just how incredible the people are here as well.

Coming down a hill one afternoon with 1000 foot no forgiveness drops and having a
    “ break failure “ light come on was not a moment anyone wants. Then getting back to the hotel and having no Polaris dealerships open or answering phones and 500 miles from home sucked. Having the insight, knowledge, and consultation of so many genually concerned and talented people on this site was huge and comforting to say the least. And might I say instantaneous! Seriously! I did my post for help/insight and within minutes I was getting feedback.

Again- a huge shout out THANK YOU to all the appreciated “likes” and most importantly the great people and knowledge that exists here!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• 1600 miles/ 4 States and some amazing scenery and roads through 37 degrees and bundled up to sun screen and 90 degrees and shorts. I did a lot of gratuitous posting on this “social “ site but also again came to realize just how incredible the people are here as well.

Coming down a hill one afternoon with 1000 foot no forgiveness drops and having a
    “ break failure “ light come on was not a moment anyone wants. Then getting back to the hotel and having no Polaris dealerships open or answering phones and 500 miles from home sucked. Having the insight, knowledge, and consultation of so many genually concerned and talented people on this site was huge and comforting to say the least. And might I say instantaneous! Seriously! I did my post for help/insight and within minutes I was getting feedback.

Again- a huge shout out THANK YOU to all the appreciated “likes” and most importantly the great people and knowledge that exists here!

The more you hang around this crazy place the more you will get to know and meet lots of great and fun helpful people here....