Bye bye Wing

• Im in!! Its going to be a few weeks until my sling is back on the road but after that Im going to try to reach out to some fellow Florida Slingers and see if we can plan a Meet-Greet and Ride!

Any takers?

Reap

:BLACKSS: 2016 SL LE BLACK PEARL :HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS:

• Im in!! Its going to be a few weeks until my sling is back on the road but after that Im going to try to reach out to some fellow Florida Slingers and see if we can plan a Meet-Greet and Ride!

Any takers?

Reap

What we have found in Indiana is that you pick a time and place and put the word out they will come. We have had some really great get gatherings since May of 2105 months before you could buy one here, we got 10 Slingshots lined up at a Stake and Shake -- 8 Fast red ones, costume Orange and costume Black.

Do It....

Any takers?

Reap

Miss N and I usually spend Jan- Feb/early March in the Pensacola area. Thinking of doing some time on the Atlantic side next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter