Alpha Variable Exhaust

• I've got one of the first ones offered and like it. After reading about the electric valve sticking I've been afraid to toggle it to the open position in case it gets stuck. My question is can it be closed manually (remove and try to push it closed) if stuck in the open position?..thx

• I've got one of the first ones offered and like it. After reading about the electric valve sticking I've been afraid to toggle it to the open position in case it gets stuck. My question is can it be closed manually (remove and try to push it closed) if stuck in the open position?..thx

We repaired one for @KayTwo last year. What happened with his was that the butterfly weld broke away from the post. I tack welded it back in place and as far as I know it was still working. When the muffler is off you can manually open and close it but not sure if it can be done when installed.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• We repaired one for @KayTwo last year. What happened with his was that the butterfly weld broke away from the post. I tack welded it back in place and as far as I know it was still working. When the muffler is off you can manually open and close it but not sure if it can be done when installed.

Thx...willing to remove if it gets stuck but I didn't want to have to toss the whole exhaust as I like the sound and have no other issues with it.