Touching up powder coated frame

• While they had the panel off I got to see the damage they caused trying to fix the stripped out bolt. They didn't remove the problem bolt but instead just drilled next to it at an angle through the nut and ran in a self tapping screw. The new hole isn't fully threaded and the new bolt just wiggles out.

You need to contact Polaris and send them these pics! They need a record of what has been done before they have to pay someone else to do it right.

• I was on the phone with polaris for about an hour Friday. They let me know there was nothing they could directly do as the damage was done by the dealer. But they did have the pics from the dealer over the original warranty claim and had me go through in detail what had happened. I sent them all the pics I had when I got off the phone as they requested and I'm currently waiting to hear back from them.

• You will have to keep on them. They don't like having to fix anything, especially their dealer's work. Took me two videos to get my right angle gearbox replaced. First one was a phone video when I moved the drive shaft back and forth to show the movement and sound. They said that was normal gear noise. The second video I took with my GoPro mounted underneath and they could hear and see what was happening when I was driving. They didn't call me back but sent my dealer a new gearbox to replace mine.

• Well the new outer wing came in this week and we finally got that part resolved, not without another broken bolt and my help, but it's on and done either way. They had a painter come in yesterday and look at another unit and he's positive he can fix the scratches in the frame. So they are contatcting polaris monday for the paint code to the frame and I guess the guy will be taking it in one day this week to paint the bad section. I talked with them while I was there about the possibility of trading up and walking away from this mess all together however I see me coming out on the losing end of that deal as well. So I guess we will see what happens with the painter this week. After a lot of back and forth with polaris this past week they are also comvinced that all issues are cosmetic and there won't be any functionality problems with the re-drilled section.