slingmods contest.

• so i entered a contest slingmods/alpha powersports had about a vet posting something about time in service, so i post something about my time in a firefight whne i was in nam, that i thought was funny. (not at the time it wasn't) haha...but after a week of other vets postings, my name came outta the hat...whoopie,,,i won a set of JRI coilovers...man you can imagine me and smilin..:) i dont win anything...just wanted to share my luck...thanks for fellow vets who posted..and to slingmods/alpha for doing this....it was great..:)

• so i entered a contest slingmods/alpha powersports had about a vet posting something about time in service, so i post something about my time in a firefight whne i was in nam, that i thought was funny. (not at the time it wasn't) haha...but after a week of other vets postings, my name came outta the hat...whoopie,,,i won a set of JRI coilovers...man you can imagine me and smilin..:) i dont win anything...just wanted to share my luck...thanks for fellow vets who posted..and to slingmods/alpha for doing this....it was great..:)

Thanks for your service! You deserve to win!!

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

Congrats and thank you for your service. We have our freedom because of you. Thank you and God bless. .