Hello My Slingshot Family!

• So as some of you know I have been looking for a solid full time job and it's been a challenge. I work in the IT field and I am mechanically inclined with attention to detail. I also am moving out of my current living situation that has not been a positive experience for me. I have talked to some of you about relocating or if anyone knows anyone that is hiring. Trying to figure out what my next step is going to be. I am definitely going to do my best not to have to sell my Slingshot because that is one of the few things that makes me happy and puts a smile on my face.

If anyone wants to message me here or PM me feel free. I can have a conversation with you more in depth if you have any questions or send you my resume etc...

Thank you all in advance

• @BlackDeath

Exelon Corporation is an industry leader in supplying electricity. Good company, high pay. They run the nuclear plants I used to work at full time & who I now periodically work for as an independent nuclear contractor. They have some IT openings & I've provided a link:

Job Search

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Wish you all the luck in the world to help land a nice job @BlackDeath!!

It would be great to find a position in the Nuclear Energy sector as @Tripod referenced above.....there are many Nuclear Power locales in the north east part of the country, including the Perry Nuclear plant right here in north east Ohio.

Other than that, not much in our neck of the woods for IT work, but perhaps places like Houston & parts of Florida have urgent needs right now for your talents if you have no issue moving across the country?

Good luck and please keep us posted.....I hope you don't have to sell your Sling!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi