cleaning the engine bay

• what products do you use to keep your engine and surrounding areas clean - also do you use a pressure washer

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• what products do you use to keep your engine and surrounding areas clean - also do you use a pressure washer

Pressure washer is the worse thing that you can use on any Motor cycle. Right now a pressure washer would be what I need on mine after that little trip down the ditch in that Georgia clay, but I would never use one. I just get me a new bottle of quick detail and have at it. If there is oil or grease I just use some degreaser and and a spray bottle of water. It will probable take me two afternoons to get the under the hood clean but it will not happen before B & B. Also on my SS the bottom side of the hood is black so to make it look better I lay an old blanket across the engine (everything in front of the wind screen. Then I spray the whole area under the hood with the Lucas tire treatment ( I forget the proper name) and let drip dry and it looks great again. It might take a little more than that after that Georgia clay bath.