Vendors posting in the discussion area.....

• I wanted to let everyone know what I have decided about paying vendors posting in the discussion area...

I want them to be able to post in the discussion area a few (3 or 4) times a month. Its not fair to trap them down at the bottom and never give them any exposure where people frequent.... HOWEVER!!!!!!! They are all being told not to spam up the forum.. If they login and post something every day in the discussion they will be removed and no longer have the privilege of advertising here. They can also participate in current discussions. If someone is needing info and they tag a vendor they should be able to reply..

In a perfect world I would like them to have the person with questions to start a thread in their vendor section.

SO when you see a post that looks like a sale ad look down at the vendor section and see if they have a line item with their name... If they do then they are good to go. If they don't please send me or an any of the staff a message...

• Honestly, I don't know the stats but I browse the forum from the "Unread posts" link almost exclusively. I would imagine many people do. So the location of the threads is irrelevant to me.

• Honestly, I don't know the stats but I browse the forum from the "Unread posts" link almost exclusively. I would imagine many people do. So the location of the threads is irrelevant to me.

Same here ... never visit individual sections or even the main forum page so if a member does not have a vendor tag I would have no idea if they are "official"... I go directly to unread posts..

However I hope they respect the new forum and keep commercial posts (those not directly answering a members question) in their vendor section ....

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• I think most will. They read what y'all say. And I bet they will want to keep everyone happy and buying their stuff. I will keep a check on it. And so will all the members I'm sure. If it gets to be a problem just let me know. It won't be as if it hasn't been addressed and shouldn't come as a shock to any vendor that doesn't comply and keep it to a minimum.

• RAB - you ROCK!

Home of the free - because of the brave